+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan Nationals

ElenaChoo

Dec 23, 2023
My relative applied for the Permanent Residence Pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan Nationals program but realized that made mistakes in the application. Is it possible to open up a new application? The one that has been submitted doesn't allow changes. Any ideas?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My relative applied for the Permanent Residence Pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan Nationals program but realized that made mistakes in the application. Is it possible to open up a new application? The one that has been submitted doesn't allow changes. Any ideas?
There are a few threads on this program under General Immigration. There are hundreds of posts there.

Rolandex

Jan 23, 2024
I am in the process of applying for the "Guide 5991 program – Permanent Residence Pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan Nationals", I have already finished obtaining all the required documents and I am about to submit the application and I notice that the platform gives me a message "We have reached the maximum number of applications we can accept under this category. The application you started can no longer be submitted. It will expire shortly from this portal and you will no longer have access to it. It is your responsibility to save any information you would like to keep. Submissions under this category are now closed". Can someone give me an explanation and how to proceed to be able to apply for the process that I started last November and it is now that I have all the documents ready and I find myself with this surprise. I appreciate help!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am in the process of applying for the "Guide 5991 program – Permanent Residence Pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan Nationals", I have already finished obtaining all the required documents and I am about to submit the application and I notice that the platform gives me a message "We have reached the maximum number of applications we can accept under this category. The application you started can no longer be submitted. It will expire shortly from this portal and you will no longer have access to it. It is your responsibility to save any information you would like to keep. Submissions under this category are now closed". Can someone give me an explanation and how to proceed to be able to apply for the process that I started last November and it is now that I have all the documents ready and I find myself with this surprise. I appreciate help!!
The program is closed and not accepting any new applications as it reached quota.

Rolandex

Jan 23, 2024
Thank you for the quick response.
In the event that they reopen the program, what is the way to find out quickly?

Aliciaalex

Feb 23, 2024
Hello everyone, I just want to know if the program will be reopen for the application that was returned back to the applicant? Thank you.