+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence application immediately after work permit visa

trappy

Feb 24, 2012
Hi everyone,
I have been using this site for sometime and i find it very interesting and helpful.Pls i do need advice advice,as i am planning to make a step.

At the moment,i have put in an application for a work permit as Licensed Practical Nurse(3233) on 12h of Jul,2012 at london office and was requested to do medical on 21st.This medical was received by the canadian embassy in london on 18th July,2012.On writing to the canadianassy,i was advised the my application is under final review and as a result of this,they will be getting in-touch soon.

QUESTION:y
****Since my work permit application file is under review and hopefully be getting the work permit visa soon,is it okay if i apply for my permannet residence immediately with the same valid LMO after getting my work permit visa before leaving to resume my duty in Canada.
***Do i need to inform my employer with my idea of applying for the permanent residence visa immediately i have the work permit visa,as i dont know how they will feel .

Pls advise,Thanks.

Trapp

resh

Dec 4, 2012
Hi Trappy,

Did you received your visa ???

As i have applied in 6th of September and emailed them regarding situation they have send me same reply three weeks before and still haven't heard any thing from them :-[

thanks