+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Period of Membership in a syndicate of engineers will not count in the 10-year personal history.How?

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi all,

I am finalizing my e-APR. In the personal activities section, it asks to list any organization (including professional ones) that I was a member of. In this case, I am an engineer and I was a member of the syndicate of engineers. Should I include this period and say yes? but there is a warning saying that "Any period of time you indicate as being a member of an organization will not count as part of the 10-year personal/address history you are required to provide" I was a member for 5 years when I was working and gained my experience.
I was not doing anything with the organization, I was just registered as a member like many people who are registered in Canada in professional associations of engineers. Please advise as I need to submit my application within 2 days.

Thanks everyone.

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Why everytime I post a question, people ignore? I wasn't able to find the answer to this question before posting, what should I do?