27-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
27-04-2016
Hello everyone,
I'm currently finishing my degree from a Quebec based University. Under criteria for PEQ as a foreign student it states I must have an:
"Academic transcript attesting to the successful completion of a intermediate level French course in an educational institution recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport or in a university located in Québec".

Does anyone know where I can find the list of "recognized institutions"? I recently successfully completed a intermediate level french course at the YMCA language school in Montreal and have the transcripts with my respective scores. Will Quebec Immigration accept this or do you foresee I will run into problems?
Thanks in advance.

Frenchfaster

Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: PEQ Immigration French language requirement query - answered by Frenchfaster

As far as I know, recognized certificates attesting to B1 level French would be exams conducted by examining bodies such as the CCIP and CIEP. These French exams include: DELF, TCF and TEF.

YMCA would certainly not be in the category of recognised institutions since it doesn't follow the international standard set by the CECRL (Cadre Europeen Commun de Reference pour les Langues).