08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
hasse said:
hey baloo

thanks for the help.

funds mean the money we mentioned in the application or fund means to carry the money with ourselves just because that we must have some money in our pocket ?

hasse.
As Baloo said, they MAY ask you to show funds at time of arrival. You should know what you should bring upon arriving:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/arriving.asp

For proof of funds:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you have an arranged employment, they MAY NOT want to see the exact amount CIC described for family. But you still should have some money (in form of draft, money order or cash). If you don't have an offered job, you must carry 'proof of funds'. You may fall few hundreds behind; but the different shouldn't be huge.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Alhamdulillah today i received back my passport with "VISA". Dear all canadavisa.com forum is like my family, i really love it, it gave me hope on my sad days and i got alot of help from it, so i will not leave u ppl. I am in Pakistan or in Canada inshahAllah i will be in touch with u. If any one need any kind of help from me can call me any time. thank u so much for ur care and help.

chub chub

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Nomination.....
April 4 , 2011
AOR Received.
May 25, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
August 10 ,2011
Med's Done....
August 13 ,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 17,2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 9 , 2011
LANDED..........
FEB 1 , 2012
shan_e_haider said:
my status has been changed from in process to decision made on last Wednesday August 31, 2011.
In how much days i can receive passport request 2. pls share ur time line specially the people who already received passport request 2.
hi Shan,

your medical exam forwarded to CEM on what month? thanks :D

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan_e_haider said:
Alhamdulillah today i received back my passport with "VISA". Dear all canadavisa.com forum is like my family, i really love it, it gave me hope on my sad days and i got alot of help from it, so i will not leave u ppl. I am in Pakistan or in Canada inshahAllah i will be in touch with u. If any one need any kind of help from me can call me any time. thank u so much for ur care and help.

Cong Shan..
Glad to hear .. Pray for my e case also chang to Decision Mad..
Regards

navya_123

Oct 21, 2011
patience said:
All you need is your passport showing immigrant visa and your confirmation of permanent residence.
Dear Patience,

Can you please let me know when you received PR Card after landing?

Navya

Rahill

Jun 1, 2010
Hi,

My medical expire on first of December 2011, but still i am waiting for the 2nd step process. I submitted my first step documents to London on 18th of December 2011. I have only almost one month to go, in which i arrange my tickets and giving final packing to my luggage. Please help me on my issue. Thank you.

Rahill