+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People is this REALLY what we want??????

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 01-11-2010
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
30-11-2011, x-ray delayed (pregnancy), redone on August 31, 2012
OP, think a little more carefully about the alternative. Would you rather Canada simply and blindly trust anyone who attempts to cross our border?

Much more frequently than the stories you are reading, I read posts on canadavisa.com from people who are actively abusing the immigration system.

Truth is, we don't know the real story. Poor guy temporarily lost his wife on the wrong side of the border, but what is the real story? What does Canada Immigration know that we don't.

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
mrs B said:
for mmhughes, I have been here for 25 years, was just little , immigrated with mt parents, they went back to the netherlands in july 2010. they had enough, they said Canada has changed sooooooo much in the last 5 years, wich is my problem to, this used to be a good country, to many changes to much like US, europe ect
Every country is going to change. Especially after 25 years. The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
i honestly think there are gonna be major changes in immigration policies...
and every country has its good and bad.
thus far, Canada seems a better option for my spouse and I and if we can't make it there, there is always his home country or mine..
there are ways to make a life anywhere...u have to take the bad with the good.

mmhughes

Star Member
Sep 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
File Transfer...
17-11-2010
Med's Done....
23-08-2010
Passport Req..
18-02-2011
mrs B said:
for mmhughes, I have been here for 25 years, was just little , immigrated with mt parents, they went back to the netherlands in july 2010. they had enough, they said Canada has changed sooooooo much in the last 5 years, wich is my problem to, this used to be a good country, to many changes to much like US, europe ect
And it will change again when the Conservatives are voted out and another party (most likely the Liberals) is voted in... Not sure what changes upset you or what these changes are but that is your personal preference. I think Canada is still just as good as it was five years ago. Yes, there are things that upset me which most likely are different to yours. But other things have changed in my opinion for the better. This is purely your opinions, beliefs and values. And I don't believe that this discussion is appropriate for this forum as this forum is here to advise people with immigration issues into Canada. Not to discourage people from immigrating to Canada and painting purely negative picture of my beautiful country.