+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP

vikpat

Aug 25, 2018
Hi,

May I ask you if you had applied for PEI PNP with or without a job offer?
I qualify under critical category stream but no job offer.
Can I submit an EOI for PEI.
Your help would be appreciated.

dubaimachines

Feb 20, 2018
My spouse/common-law partner and/or dependent child(ren) have a language ability of CLB/NCLC 6 or higher in English or French.
this is the question in PEI application under express entry stream, that if i answer yes, i will get 67 points.. I want to know whether my spouse needs to take ielts or i need to assess her ability personally and mark it ? They havent mentioned any test question?

NPN

Oct 16, 2018
New Jersey
NOC Code......
My spouse/common-law partner and/or dependent child(ren) have a language ability of CLB/NCLC 6 or higher in English or French.
this is the question in PEI application under express entry stream, that if i answer yes, i will get 67 points.. I want to know whether my spouse needs to take ielts or i need to assess her ability personally and mark it ? They havent mentioned any test question?
Your Spouse has to provide a valid proof of eligibility which means IELTS is MUST.

dubaimachines

Feb 20, 2018
My spouse did give the exam and her overall band came out to be 6. She did a 5.5 and 6.5 combination :). After updating my profile now the score is 343. I dont know how much it will help ....