+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP need help urgently

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Vee , it is open , Not sure if it is demand , Send them the EOI , they will contact if they are interested.

krishan1310

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa till 30th October 2015, New Delhi after 31st October
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
26th Oct 2015 Sch 4 request
AOR Received.
22nd Oct 2015 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NDVO on 31st October 2015 as per GCMS
Med's Request
same day of AOR
Med's Done....
26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
veeango said:
Hi,
please is this pnp still open?

also is NOC1111in demand?
I dont think this one 1111 in demand coz mine also the same like in junior post 6235, financial sales, Ive sent application long back , after automated response no update from PEI, perhaps some people who send application after me got ITA as well I knw one guy from my city who got nomination, his NOC was 2174,
I think 2174 is only in demand right now, and 0621 as well.

Thanks

AB27

Aug 22, 2015
Hi sraj

Which category r u eligible CEC or FSW ?
because we have to select program which we are eligible in PEI form

can you give me suggestion please because i am eligible for CEC class and i heard that PEI experience must for PEI experience class?

Thanks

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

I want to know how good is IT industry in Prince Edward Island ? is job 2173 is in demand ? If i get nominated by the province, is it mandatory for me to stay in the province ? What is the quota for Express entry applicants with no job offer or prior experience in PEI

junexna

Aug 22, 2015
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2016
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
05-05-2016 Passed
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
waiting; we got it!
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Time
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hi guys,

A question to those who got a nomination PEI. What is your EE profile points please?

Sajen

Apr 8, 2016
sraj07 said:
ok, I can tell the timings of PEI . Because i got the nomination .
After sending my formal application , i got nomination in 2 days .
Hi..

I got nomination from PEI in the month of Jan 2016 and applied for PR now.. Since you have received it last year, can you tell me whether you in PEI and staying there? How good is the job opportunities there?

Komalv

Apr 13, 2016
Hi All,

I have CRS score 422, NOC 6313 (travel clerk supercvisor). Since Ontario is not sending PT to anyone these days, my consultant suggested to apply under PEI. But he is charging 30000 Indian Rupees for it. I want to understand how does this work. Is it only the form mentioned on their website which I have to send to their email ID or are there other formalities also? I think only after sending the form I will get there response to share additional documents. Moreover 6313 is not a very demanding NOC, so may be I dont even get any positive response. Is it worth spending money and asking consultant to apply under PEI? Or should I do it myself? Its just a form right???

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Komalv said:
Hi All,

I have CRS score 422, NOC 6313 (travel clerk supercvisor). Since Ontario is not sending PT to anyone these days, my consultant suggested to apply under PEI. But he is charging 30000 Indian Rupees for it. I want to understand how does this work. Is it only the form mentioned on their website which I have to send to their email ID or are there other formalities also? I think only after sending the form I will get there response to share additional documents. Moreover 6313 is not a very demanding NOC, so may be I dont even get any positive response. Is it worth spending money and asking consultant to apply under PEI? Or should I do it myself? Its just a form right???
Hi Komal..
Pls PM me your whatsapp number..
I will add you to PEI applicants whatsapp group..

No need to go for consultants.. we all have placed our applications on own..

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Komal and Munjal,

I am an Indian from Delhi and exploring the PNP from PEI. Could you please add me also in the whatsapp? We also went to consultant and the consultant is asking 50000, 10000, 10000 for the whole process including PNP from PEI.

Can we manage the complete process ourselves or do we need the consultants?

By the way, is there a minimum committment to stay in that province, if nominated?

I have read in the web that once a candidate gets the PR, they can stay any where and work any where.

Please guide.

Thank you,
Pawshi.

Komalv

Apr 13, 2016
Pawshi said:
Hi Komal and Munjal,

I am an Indian from Delhi and exploring the PNP from PEI. Could you please add me also in the whatsapp? We also went to consultant and the consultant is asking 50000, 10000, 10000 for the whole process including PNP from PEI.

Can we manage the complete process ourselves or do we need the consultants?

By the way, is there a minimum committment to stay in that province, if nominated?

I have read in the web that once a candidate gets the PR, they can stay any where and work any where.

Please guide.

Thank you,
Pawshi.

Hi Pawshi,

Even I am from Delhi. And yes, it is not necessary to hire consultants but they always have better experience so I have hired one. Otherwise someone who is aware of entire process can definitely apply himself. As far as stay in the province is concerned, if you get PnP from a particular province lets say PEI, then you have to stay at least 2yrs there. After that you can live anywhere in Canada. This info is according to my knowledge, rest you can validate yourself.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Komalv said:
Hi Pawshi,

Even I am from Delhi. And yes, it is not necessary to hire consultants but they always have better experience so I have hired one. Otherwise someone who is aware of entire process can definitely apply himself. As far as stay in the province is concerned, if you get PnP from a particular province lets say PEI, then you have to stay at least 2yrs there. After that you can live anywhere in Canada. This info is according to my knowledge, rest you can validate yourself.
Hi Pawshi,

As very well said by Komalv, there is no need to hire a consultant if you are aware of the process by yourself.

And if at all you want to hire a consultant, I will suggest you to hire the best one... Check parent website of this forum: www.canadavisa.com.
Attorney Campbell Cohen is considered as one of the best Immigration Attorney in Canada.