+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP EOI Notification

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
Sam,
How to verify our qualification with pei regulated body?Is there any process that we need to complete before submit profile regarding our qualification verification?Please reply
Hi Yamini,Download Self Assessment form for Prince Edward Island.You Can calculate your points using the form.You require 50 points to qualify for PEI PNP.If still face any problem message me then.

kolkata1988

Feb 27, 2018
How to verify our qualification with pei regulated body?Is there any process that we need to complete before submit profile regarding our qualification verification?Please reply anyone who submitted EOI in PEI.
Send this query directly to them. I have sent and waiting for there reply.

kolkata1988

Feb 27, 2018
Dear All,

Any one, who submitted PEI EOI in 2018 with no Job offer and currently not working PEI, got Nomination or any reply from PEI governing body?
Please share with us.

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Hello All,

I am so pleased to inform that finally I got my PPR on June 4 directly from CIO Sydney. It was definitely worth the wait even though it was 104 days :) I have booked my flight in the month of November. I wish I could have moved early, but due to personal commitments in India, I cannot move before November. However, I am all excited to start a new life in a wonderful country.

I wish everyone the best of luck and hope you all be successful in moving to your dream place. The entire process is time consuming and you may feel frustrated at times due to the wait, but please be patient, you will get your PR and its just a matter of time in getting it so you have to be calm and wait. I waited for 3 years which is a long time and I hope your will be much sooner than mine :)

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep

Tojued

Feb 28, 2018
Hello All,

I am so pleased to inform that finally I got my PPR on June 4 directly from CIO Sydney. It was definitely worth the wait even though it was 104 days :) I have booked my flight in the month of November. I wish I could have moved early, but due to personal commitments in India, I cannot move before November. However, I am all excited to start a new life in a wonderful country.

I wish everyone the best of luck and hope you all be successful in moving to your dream place. The entire process is time consuming and you may feel frustrated at times due to the wait, but please be patient, you will get your PR and its just a matter of time in getting it so you have to be calm and wait. I waited for 3 years which is a long time and I hope your will be much sooner than mine :)

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep
Congratulations Techie and thanks for tall the information you've shared here. Wishing you all the best in your new life.

sankyx

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep
COngratulations Techie007!

Hope you dont mind I ask, How long it took from the moment you submit your complete application to the moment you got the actual Provincial Nomination Letter?

Im trying to see how long it take them to process a complete package.

arjun256

Jun 21, 2018
Hi,

I don't live in PEI.
My score is 82, but I have a job offer and the employer will submit a letter to vouch my English skills
Please share your employer details to contact. I am also looking for job offer. Please do help me with that.