+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP EOI Notification

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
I sent my EOI to PEI on 4 th of April and got their reply on 17 th of April in which they asked to me provide funds available for settlement in PEI. My 2 FD (Fixed Deposit) got expired recently which I renewed after receiving mail from them and sent them again.But I haven't got any reply from them yet.How long will it take to get reply from them?

sumesh.uppal

Nov 9, 2017
I sent my EOI to PEI on 4 th of April and got their reply on 17 th of April in which they asked to me provide funds available for settlement in PEI. My 2 FD (Fixed Deposit) got expired recently which I renewed after receiving mail from them and sent them again.But I haven't got any reply from them yet.How long will it take to get reply from them?
Will you please share what you explain in eoi and what is ur noc
Or mail me at sumesh.uppal@gmail.com
Please

dimp75

Dec 1, 2016

Hi,
Do you have a job offer from PEI?

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Hi Sam,

First of all what was their email about? Were they interested in your profile and did they ask you to submit your application along with $300 CAD? OK so I see that you do not have a job offer. So this is interesting to know on what basis they contacted you.

The process is completely changed now post Jan 25 as PEI introduced online submission and from the past two draws I am seeing that they are inviting candidates only with valid job offers or one's who've studied there or having a connection with the province.

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
hi techie i am new to this thread will you pls let me know what points or details should i fill while filling expression of interest form
thanks
Hi Sumesh,

I think its more or less similar to EE profile. It should be pretty simple to complete if you've already completed EE application. However, I did not have to create this new application for PEI since the changes were only for those who sent EOI post Jan 25.

Wish you good luck! :)

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
Hi Sam,

First of all what was their email about? Were they interested in your profile and did they ask you to submit your application along with $300 CAD? OK so I see that you do not have a job offer. So this is interesting to know on what basis they contacted you.

The process is completely changed now post Jan 25 as PEI introduced online submission and from the past two draws I am seeing that they are inviting candidates only with valid job offers or one's who've studied there or having a connection with the province.
They asked me for my fund details after I sent my EOI.I neither have any job offer nor they asked me to pay $300 CAD in their reply.I sent them fund details on 21st of April and got their automated response but haven't got any further response from them after it.

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
They asked me for my fund details after I sent my EOI.I neither have any job offer nor they asked me to pay $300 CAD in their reply.I sent them fund details on 21st of April and got their automated response but haven't got any further response from them after it.
I am not sure on this part since they haven't asked you to pay the application fee. I think you can try contacting them by phone or email. Hopefully they should be able to reply. Below is the contact no of PEI Immigration office.

Phone: (902) 620-3628

tallsamurai38

Jun 26, 2017
Guys, to be eligible for PNF from PEI we need to have a express entry profile and create a profile in PEI Expression of interest right?
However I did not find any way to link the normal express entry profile and PEI profile.i.e how to link these 2 profiles
Am I missing something?

Plzz reply!!

Sandypei

Dec 10, 2017
Hi Priyank,

Glad you found it helpful, and yes I kept updating the thread keeping it mind that this may help others on the process for applying for PEI PNP.

Yes, you will REQUIRE a valid EE profile prior sending an EOI to PEI.

Coming to your questions, (1) I can say that the information that is required to be submitted under the new system online is very similar to EE. You just need to update all the information that is asked and as applicable to your profile. Nobody can confirm on a tentative timeline as it depends from case to case and which category you are applying for.

(2) I can say that if your NOC is what PEI is looking for (nobody knows in demand NOC) and if you have submitted all the documents as per the right format along with the fees and without any missing information, you should get nomination certificate within a week. After the nomination, you will be given 600 additional points for PNP and then you will receive an ITA from the next CIC draw.

Below is the detailed guide on how to apply for PEI PNP along with the documents and forms that are required to be submitted. Hope this helps and wish everyone Good Luck! :)

https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/pei_pnp_express_entry_guide.pdf
Hey
I want to apply for pei pnp as my younger brother is in pei on pr basis from last 16 months
My noc code is 7231 CNC machinist
Have u seen anyone this noc code getting nominated
Ur valuable feedback will be appreciated

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
You don’t have to link both profiles.

Guys, to be eligible for PNF from PEI we need to have a express entry profile and create a profile in PEI Expression of interest right?
However I did not find any way to link the normal express entry profile and PEI profile.i.e how to link these 2 profiles
Am I missing something?

Plzz reply!!

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
what is your NOC? you have any connection with pei? or have you verified your qualification from pei regulated body? TIA

yaminibooma

Feb 14, 2018
How to verify our qualification with pei regulated body?Is there any process that we need to complete before submit profile regarding our qualification verification?Please reply anyone who submitted EOI in PEI.

yaminibooma

Feb 14, 2018
Sam,
How to verify our qualification with pei regulated body?Is there any process that we need to complete before submit profile regarding our qualification verification?Please reply