+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI EE -HELP

Harry06

Oct 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone i also received mail from PE, they asked me for resume and also sent me few vacancies they have. I have a question here, is Prince Edward a right choice to apply for immigration? Should i wait for Novascotia and Saskatchewan revert back? Do there's a big asian community in PE? Please help.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
I checked wiki . I could see very less number of asians compared to other provinnces . If you have already applied for two other provinnces then I advise you to go for them . Just a personal advise .

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
I did not got any job list. I have sent them a form that I downloaded from their website and filled it. I send it to them and then got reply. Can you share the job list you got with me?

Yukiakira

Feb 16, 2015
jahanzaibkh said:
I did not got any job list. I have sent them a form that I downloaded from their website and filled it. I send it to them and then got reply. Can you share the job list you got with me?
Job Listing
Data Analyst
Business Analyst
Project Manager
Quality assurance Manager

How many years we have to stay in PEI IF we are selected ?(Any restrictions?)

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Yukiakira said:
Job Listing
Data Analyst
Business Analyst
Project Manager
Quality assurance Manager

How many years we have to stay in PEI IF we are selected ?(Any restrictions?)
There is no restriction as such . But some said it might cause an issue while applying for citizenship

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
jahanzaibkh said:
Hi Jahanzaibkh, Congrats on your nomination. Just wanted to know few more details from you.

• What form did you submit to PEI?
  • Did you have to pay towards their PN Program?

Thanks in advance!!

Harry06

Oct 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
I checked wiki . I could see very less number of asians compared to other provinnces . If you have already applied for two other provinnces then I advise you to go for them . Just a personal advise .
Thanks for your reply Canadaprseeker.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
chad_80 said:
Hi Jahanzaibkh, Congrats on your nomination. Just wanted to know few more details from you.

• What form did you submit to PEI?
  • Did you have to pay towards their PN Program?

Thanks in advance!!
Even I have same question!

zuman88

Mar 1, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-17;Passed 02-03-17
Passport Req..
06-04-17
jahanzaibkh said:
Yes I have followed the procedure, send them filled PDF and after that they ask for more information which i emailed them. After this they send me formal invitation to apply for PEI and send some documents to fill, also they ask for my documents like IELTS, experience, education etc. After sending these all I got nomination in my CIC Account after 25 days.
Hi Jahanzaibkh,

My question relates to the timeline for this whole process. When did you fill and submit the EOI? when did you get request for CV and submission date? what is your NOC code? and when did you get nomination?

I am asking because i just got a request for CV with 30 job roles attachment on the 28th of Aug 2015 and i have since submitted indicating the roles i am interested in on the 29th of Aug 2015.

Grateful for your feedback.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Sorry for the late reply guys. I was away for work

@chad_80: They send me 3 forms in email and also said to download three forms to download from Canada immigration website and fill it and send it to them. And I have not yet paid anything for PNP

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
@zuman88:
I downloaded form from their website and send it to them on Feb 22,2015. I got a reply from them on June 27 asking to email more details about me. I send it to them.
I got reply from them on July 8 to fill documents and send it to them. I gathered all documents and forms and send it to them on August 22.

I got reply from them August 26 that they have nominated me and on 27th I got 600 points in my account after i accepted invitation.

MY NOC is 2174

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

I have sent formal application to PEI. and they want to nominate me i guess... so they asked me ee profile number and validation code.
and i sent them..
they are saying like below...

I did nt understand why?

Your Express Entry Profile #'s are only good for 30 days. You received the new numbers on June 4, 2015, therefore, it has expired. You will now have to go in again and create a new profile. When you have done so, please let me know what the new #'s are so we can go forward with your application.

pls do any help....

francko

Jul 15, 2015
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23 March
AOR Received.
12th april
JonesM said:
hi jahanzaibkh, i too received and accepted the nomination today! My CRS has remained unchanged. Will it auto update or do i have to update my profile manually?
Me too i reveive the nomination and i accepted it but my crs remain the same
Ps: I'm unable to change it manually in my profile they don't let me do it (the system)

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
francko said:
Me too i reveive the nomination and i accepted it but my crs remain the same
Ps: I'm unable to change it manually in my profile they don't let me do it (the system)
Wait for a day, the scores get updated on next day