+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC

Snehperm

Jun 27, 2023
I am in Toronto. It is not supremely urgent if it takes 5-10 days. I have time till August end. Some people say that it takes 4-5 weeks, that is why I was making sure!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks! I appreciate it :D
Also you can visit them and talk to them here is link how to do .
The Consulate holds an open house session on every Wednesday between 3.00 PM and 4.30 PM. To attend the session. the applicants should register at https://forms.gle/eGkYHWz7msKZagsz8 to meet Consulate officials regarding queries related to OCI, Visa, Passport, Police Clearance Certificate and Attestation. Registration will be on first come first serve basis per session. Confirmation of participation will be sent on applicant’s registered e.mail ID. Registered individuals are requested to carry a printout of the confirmation email to enter the building premises and a Govt issued ID. The invitations will allows for the entry of only the applicant and no other person will be let in.

Snehperm

Jun 27, 2023
Also you can visit them and talk to them here is link how to do .
The Consulate holds an open house session on every Wednesday between 3.00 PM and 4.30 PM. To attend the session. the applicants should register at https://forms.gle/eGkYHWz7msKZagsz8 to meet Consulate officials regarding queries related to OCI, Visa, Passport, Police Clearance Certificate and Attestation. Registration will be on first come first serve basis per session. Confirmation of participation will be sent on applicant’s registered e.mail ID. Registered individuals are requested to carry a printout of the confirmation email to enter the building premises and a Govt issued ID. The invitations will allows for the entry of only the applicant and no other person will be let in.
This is so helpful!!! Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Miss bee

pranayT

Jan 19, 2024
Hi guys,
I have one question regarding my PCC. I got my PCC returned because my passport address and my current address didn't match. They need supporting document and I already have that.

My question is, Do I need to fill new form or I need to submit submit my supporting document with old form. Please advice me.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys,
I have one question regarding my PCC. I got my PCC returned because my passport address and my current address didn't match. They need supporting document and I already have that.

My question is, Do I need to fill new form or I need to submit submit my supporting document with old form. Please advice me.
No Need to fill new form . Submit old one . Make sure your address matches with your id your are providing with application.

PJ@PJ

Apr 10, 2024
AOR Received.
24-03-2024
Hi

Is there anyone who applied PCC in March 2024 ? Whats the status?