+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC

HemalM

May 3, 2016
Hi,

I have query regarding PCC. I mentioned 3 addresses in SINP forms. Now I would like to do PCC. So is it necessary to mention all address while applying for PCC? Or only current passport address?

Another query is PCC is required from Passport office or Commissioner Office? Because passport office gives PCC with last 1 year only and Saskatchewan asking for last 10 years.

Next question is my 3rd address is of different State? So I need 2 PCC?

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi

Where are you currently residing ? From which country do you need PCC ?

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi

You would need to approach your local police station and request them for a PCC, they should be able to guide you.

Am residing in Bangalore, and the local police station people directed me to the Commissionner office. There is only one PCC for your current address, no need of PCC for all your previous addresses.

At the Commissioner's office, we were requested to fill in a form and pay v minimal fees, and submit our application together with supporting docs.

I hope the above helps.

HemalM

May 3, 2016
Hi,

But my agent asking for last 10 years PCC.

Aniclb said:
Hi

You would need to approach your local police station and request them for a PCC, they should be able to guide you.

Am residing in Bangalore, and the local police station people directed me to the Commissionner office. There is only one PCC for your current address, no need of PCC for all your previous addresses.

At the Commissioner's office, we were requested to fill in a form and pay v minimal fees, and submit our application together with supporting docs.

I hope the above helps.

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
That is v strange. Ask your agent to show you where he got this information from. there must be a CIC link for this.
Your agent might not be aware of the latest rules ?!

PCC is required only for your current address !

In the meanwhile, I suggest you check this : http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/security/police-cert/index.asp - check this for India and see what is mentionned there

Wish you all the best !

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
I have a query for pcc. I have stayed in India through out but changed states in between jobs. While going through the checklist post ITA, since I have provided addresses for last 10 years, they are asking to upload multiple pcc's. Since I did not go outside India, only one pcc is enough from the current address and even though I have lived in other states of India in those 10 years? Please someone guide on this. Thanks

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Hi

I hope the above helps.
Hello sir, if the PCC comes quick within 2-3 weeks, whether from canada pcc or india pcc, does that mean the candidate has a clean record?

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone i have question regarding to PCC. Do i have to get PCC from my local police station or i have to get it from my in laws local police station. On my passport, my address is my own home address, i mean not my in laws address. So from which police station i have to get PCC

Snehperm

Jun 27, 2023
Hello!
I applied for PCC like everybody from BLS. There was some issue with my address not matching the passport but the consulate called me and told me they have sent my file for re-verification. Now my uncle who is helping me with this got a text saying something has been delivered at the local polica station. Does anyone have any idea what this maybe?

Thanks,
Sneh

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello!
I applied for PCC like everybody from BLS. There was some issue with my address not matching the passport but the consulate called me and told me they have sent my file for re-verification. Now my uncle who is helping me with this got a text saying something has been delivered at the local polica station. Does anyone have any idea what this maybe?

Thanks,
Sneh
That’s police verification. Your uncle have to visit that local thana and give them some proof and they will send back clear report to consulate.

Snehperm

Jun 27, 2023
Hi I have na update. After I wrote an email they resent my application. Now it says Police Report is clear. What is the approx number of days required for the PCC to reach my home in Canada?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi I have na update. After I wrote an email they resent my application. Now it says Police Report is clear. What is the approx number of days required for the PCC to reach my home in Canada?
If status show police verification is clear and pCC is available for issuance, next step will be. Pcc is printed. They will print PCC and mail it to BLS and then you will get it.

Snehperm

Jun 27, 2023
Thankyou! Do you know how many days does it take from printing to reaching my address? I have already submitted my express entry profile and have limited time to submit PCC.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thankyou! Do you know how many days does it take from printing to reaching my address? I have already submitted my express entry profile and have limited time to submit PCC.
It can take around 5-10 days . Best option would be send email to cgitoronto and email them to print as it is urgent. Are you in Vancouver or Toronto?