+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC required from KSA

omair129

Sep 17, 2018
Hi All,

I need to obtain a PCC from Jeddah . I have cancelled my iqama in 2012 and currently residing in Karachi- Pakistan .
Can someone help me with the procedure of obtaining PCC.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

I need to obtain a PCC from Jeddah . I have cancelled my iqama in 2012 and currently residing in Karachi- Pakistan .
Can someone help me with the procedure of obtaining PCC.
If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

Reactions: tlh_khan

Bgurdeep

Feb 2, 2022
Did anybody replied to immigration by writing this answer that If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.” I got a request to provide for pcc from Saudi Arabia please if anyone had been through the same experience reply
If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
Did anybody replied to immigration by writing this answer that If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.” I got a request to provide for pcc from Saudi Arabia please if anyone had been through the same experience reply
Hi..@Bgurdeep,

I am also in the same situation and submitted a covering letter thru webform explaining that a police clearance certificate is not required for non-citizens who does not have legal residence status and not residing in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, I received the acknowledgement receipt of the document by IRCC but the status tracker is still showing send us additional information "waiting on you" status for about two months now.

So, could you kindly share your experience with what supporting documents you supplied to overcome the police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia and whether it got accepted by IRCC without any more steps such as fingerprints, etc.?