+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC processing time

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Hi,

I just booked an appointment at one of the PSK's and was wondering if anyone could help me with the procedure and processing time for the same. Any help is much appreciated.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

I just booked an appointment at one of the PSK's and was wondering if anyone could help me with the procedure and processing time for the same. Any help is much appreciated.
Just go to the psk with your passport, they will give you a psk declaration form to fill and sign. They will call you to different counters to take photograph and fingerprints and will give you the pcc there itself.

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Just go to the psk with your passport, they will give you a psk declaration form to fill and sign. They will call you to different counters to take photograph and fingerprints and will give you the pcc there itself.
Awesome. Thanks!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Awesome. Thanks!
Do post the outcome of your PCC appointment here once you visit PSK if your Passport was issued more than 12 months ago. I just need to know if they issue PCC at the same day or not.

macmitcanada

Jul 22, 2016
Hello I have heard that a police personel come to our house for verification like that of a passport verification is this true ?

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi,

Even I have an appointment at Pune PSK tomorrow. Which is your location?

priteshmparmar

May 23, 2018
Hi All,

Sharing my experience for PCC from Mumbai PSK Malad branch today.

I had renewed my passport in November 2017 with my new address and other particulars like the addition of spouse name. Took the appointment for today, i.e 27th July 2018 for 9am. Walked out of PSK with the 2 copies of PCC in my hand :)

Documents carried:
Original and valid passport(old passports if any not required)
Photocopy of valid passport bio page
Original and photocopy of Aadhar card(they dint even ask for it) You can carry it for being on the safe side

At the final counter, they asked me whether the current and permanent address is the same as mentioned in the passport. After my response as Yes, the official verified it and issued me PCC straightaway.

Few things to note:

I was keeping an eye on all the PCC applicants to see whether the PCC had been issued right away or not. From 80% of the cases, I could see it being issued the same day. So one thing which can be assumed is that if your present address is the same as in your passport, then there is a high chance of getting it on the same day. However, the person should not be having any criminal or police records :)

Regards,
Pritesh Parmar

Reactions: skw

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

I had renewed my passport in November 2017 with my new address and other particulars like the addition of spouse name. Took the appointment for today, i.e 27th July 2018 for 9am. Walked out of PSK with the 2 copies of PCC in my hand :)

Documents carried:
Original and photocopy of Aadhar card(they dint even ask for it) You can carry it for being on the safe side

At the final counter, they asked me whether the current and permanent address is the same as mentioned in the passport. After my response as Yes, the official verified it and issued me PCC straightaway.

Few things to note:

I was keeping an eye on all the PCC applicants to see whether the PCC had been issued right away or not. From 80% of the cases, I could see it being issued the same day. So one thing which can be assumed is that if your present address is the same as in your passport, then there is a high chance of getting it on the same day. However, the person should not be having any criminal or police records :)

Regards,
Pritesh Parmar
Thanks

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Hi All,

Documents carried:

Few things to note:

Regards,
Pritesh Parmar
Mine was renewed in 2012 and the address is not the same. Although the current address is as shown on my aadhar card. So I guess I'll have an answer to that question as well in a few days.

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Do post the outcome of your PCC appointment here once you visit PSK if your Passport was issued more than 12 months ago. I just need to know if they issue PCC at the same day or not.
So, I just got done with my PCC. I had to provide a copy of my aadhar card as well since my address wasn't the same in the passport. Also, I got my PCC in hand so I don't really think it matters when you renewed your passport or maybe it does because in my case I wasn't in India for the past 5 years.
Anyway, one thing to note is that they DO NOT accept the new smart aadhar cards! they need the old cards. Why they don't accept it is beyond me since its a govt. issued ID.
Hope this helps :)

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi Guys - Can you please tell me if i need to get PCC from other countries as well, if we are in overseas for some time?
I was there in Australia for one year (Nov 2016 - Dec 2017) and currently in India. Is it true that i need to bring PCC from Australia? If yes Please let me know how i can apply for Australia PCC from India.... Thanks

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Guys - Can you please tell me if i need to get PCC from other countries as well, if we are in overseas for some time?
I was there in Australia for one year (Nov 2016 - Dec 2017) and currently in India. Is it true that i need to bring PCC from Australia? If yes Please let me know how i can apply for Australia PCC from India.... Thanks
you will need a PCC from Australia since you've lived there more than 6 months in a row. for you to get one, you will have to apply to the national police check. it's an online form

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
you will need a PCC from Australia since you've lived there more than 6 months in a row. for you to get one, you will have to apply to the national police check. it's an online form
@skw - Thanks for your response. If you don't mind can you share the link for that online form.