June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
Hi Friends,

I am collecting all my documents for my full application to CHC SINGAPORE. I am trying to get information for getting the PCC for SINGAPORE which is known as Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC) in SINGAPORE

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/cert_issued.htm

The above URL reads requirments for applying for CNCC, one of which is
"Documentary proof from the immigration authority requiring the certificate. (A print out of the application requirements is not acceptable.)"

I have my AOR Email from Sydney NS, and the instruction booklet for CHC SINGAPORE.

What should I do?

Regards,
Pankaj

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
Any Help Guys?

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
Dear Pankaj,

I have got the CNCC from singapore 2 weeks before. What I have done is send the email having the file number which I received from Canadian Immigration authories (CIC) along with the below documents.

1. Finger prints of left and right hand attested by the local finger print expert. (You can get this by contacting your local police headquarters or commissioners office) . You need to send the originals ONLY.
2. Photocopies of Passport on pages having Stampings of entry and exit to Singapore. ( I didn't even attested the same).
3. Photocopy of the visa stamping.
4. Photcopy of your emplyment pass / work permit (not necessary. I had a photocopy)
5. Any experience letter or appointment letter from the company you worked in singapore.

Do reply if you still need any info... All the best...

It took for me around 1 month from the date of despatch to the receipt of the CNCC...

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
Hi GIAWM,

Thanks for the information.

Are you living and working in SINGAPORE as i can see you have sent your full application to CHC NEW DELHI? Did you sent the documents via mail from INDIA because around 1 month is much time. They claim that all processing takes approx 2 weeks time and applicant have to submit the documents in person.

I am living and working in SINGAPORE so I guess for me photocopy of NRIC Card (SINGAPORE PR Card) will work.

Regards,
Pankaj

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
If you are staying in Singapore... its easy for you..

I had already left Singapore in 2005 and applied for a CNCC from India.

mediajunkie

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
The CNCC office will not give you a CNCC until you have a letter from the CHC requesting it. You can go in and get your fingerprints taken before hand but they will not process the CNCC for you until you have a letter with your name on it requesting the information directly from the CHC. They will not accept an instruction booklet because you are not directly addressed in the booklet.

Go ahead and send in all your information sans the CNCC and the CHC will send you another letter requesting it. Not having the CNCC on hand should not delay your application as all of us that are applying from Singapore have to go through the same delay.

They are only opened from 8.30am to 12am so get there early. Be prepared to bring a 2nd form of ID as the guards on the ground floor will hang onto your identity card until you leave the building.

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
I sent an email to CHC New Delhi about this and they emailed me a letter which I can use to get PCC from Singapore.

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
Thanks Guys,

So should I send a request for letter to CHC SINGAPORE or I should send the full application and wait for CHC SINGAPORE to request for CNCC?

Regards,
Pankaj

@ mediajunkie
Are you living in SINGAPORE and applying in CHC SINGAPORE?

mediajunkie

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
You can try asking CHC Singapore for the letter but they take a long time to respond. I applied using a short-form application, and when they asked for my documents they sent me a letter asking for the CNCC.

Like I said you can submit all your documents without the CNCC and they will request it from you at a later date. It only takes 2 weeks to process and should not delay your application at all if you do not have the CNCC.

I applied in Singapore through CHC Singapore. Already got approved and moving to Toronto next Thursday for good.

There is an old forum thread on people who have applied through Singapore, you can look for more information here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singaporean-applicants-under-fsw-t24280.0.html

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
I don't think... it will take more than 2 weeks to process your CNCC, if you are in Singapore.... Anyway alos try the ways what the seniors suggest....

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
Thanks Guys.

Good Luck mediajunkie

mediajunkie

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
It'll only take more than 2 weeks if you live outside of Singapore, so you will have to factor in the time it takes for the postal service to mail your application there and application back. If a public holiday falls within those two weeks you can expect to add a day onto it. Other than that it'll always take 2 weeks. There is Hari Raya Haji coming up on November 29 and Christmas Day on December 25 and New Year's Day on January 1. I've gotten a CNCC twice before for different reasons and they always took 2 weeks. 8 of my family members applied at different times and it has always been exactly 2 weeks.

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
mediajunkie said:
It'll only take more than 2 weeks if you live outside of Singapore, so you will have to factor in the time it takes for the postal service to mail your application there and application back. If a public holiday falls within those two weeks you can expect to add a day onto it. Other than that it'll always take 2 weeks. There is Hari Raya Haji coming up on November 29 and Christmas Day on December 25 and New Year's Day on January 1. I've gotten a CNCC twice before for different reasons and they always took 2 weeks. 8 of my family members applied at different times and it has always been exactly 2 weeks.
So should i send my full application to CHC SINGAPORE without the CNCC, and later provide them the same when they request it?