+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from New Jersy

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Does any one know ,How can I get PCC from NJ while sitting in MA ,Since NJ State police require finger prints need be done from there desegnated venders and they are located in NJ only

Can any one help please thanks

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Harry2500 said:
Does any one know ,How can I get PCC from NJ while sitting in MA ,Since NJ State police require finger prints need be done from there desegnated venders and they are located in NJ only

Can any one help please thanks
Did spend at least 2mins to search here?

checkout the following link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t15620.0.html

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
I need please a way to get this problem resolved here in MA ,instead of going to NJ

please help if there is any other way ????????

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Harry2500 said:
I need please a way to get this problem resolved here in MA ,instead of going to NJ

please help if there is any other way ????????
Call 609-882-2000 Ext. 2991.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hello Chow,

Since you are a seiner member of this forum ,Can you tell at what stage CIC requires PCC ?Is it at the time of AOR or we can send it any way.

Please help????

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
Reagardin NJ PCC

I download PDF given by "" npnotesin "" http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B28SWZ1F

In that it is mentioned below documents required for NJ PCC
1 covering letter
2 fingerprint card

i got link in forum about NJ PCC http://www.njsp.org/about/serv_chrc.html#icbc

i download the pdf but i could not see the

covering letter and fingerprint card

can some one help me in getting the application for NJ PCC

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
Get fingerprinted in a nearby police station and they will have the fingerprint card.

Sample: http://ag.ca.gov/erds1/pdfs/form_fd_258_sample.pdf

Sample Cover Letter:

March 17, 2009

Your address here

Division of state Police
Attn: CIU
P.O. Box 7068
West Trenton, NJ 08628-0068

Subject: Police Clearance Certificate for Immigration to Canada.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am making an application for Permanent Residence to the Consulate General of Canada in Buffalo, NY. An integral part of the application is for me to obtain police clearance from New Jersey. Enclosed is the FBI fingerprint card with fingerprints taken by Dept. of Public Safety and Correctional Services, TX. Police response should be mailed to the following address:

Your address here

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

(Your Name)

Encl:

1.Fingerprint card
2.Money Order of $30

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
thanks ...npnotesin

I am in IL ......fingerprint card I Should take in IL then posted to NJ ...... with covering letter and fee.....

is my understanding is correct ???

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
Yes, get your fingerprints taken on a fingerprint card in IL and send it with cover letter and Money Order.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
Thanks for your update

In figure print card application ORI Field will be having IL Address ….and employer and Address--- what I should be writing in this space

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
npnotesin said:
Get fingerprinted in a nearby police station and they will have the fingerprint card.

Sample: http://ag.ca.gov/erds1/pdfs/form_fd_258_sample.pdf

Sample Cover Letter:

March 17, 2009

Your address here

Division of state Police
Attn: CIU
P.O. Box 7068
West Trenton, NJ 08628-0068

Subject: Police Clearance Certificate for Immigration to Canada.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am making an application for Permanent Residence to the Consulate General of Canada in Buffalo, NY. An integral part of the application is for me to obtain police clearance from New Jersey. Enclosed is the FBI fingerprint card with fingerprints taken by Dept. of Public Safety and Correctional Services, TX. Police response should be mailed to the following address:

Your address here

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

(Your Name)

Encl:

1.Fingerprint card
2.Money Order of $30
npnotesin

Thanks for the sample letter. You are doing a great service for the community.

I like your letter format and language. This can used for all state PCC. Just have to make the appropriate changes.

Thanks

fira

Feb 20, 2009
This is for members who got their fingerprints done at NJ. I am in the process of collecting all the fingerprints required to apply for PCC.

For NJ residents, the website http://www.njsp.org/about/serv_chrc.html#icbc says residents must go to bioapplicant.com(it charges 41$ for single PCC) and fix an appointment to get the fingerprints and PCC done.

My question is, anyone who didnt go to bioapplicant and got their PCC's done? and from where they got the fingerprints done at NJ for FBI.

For a single fingerprint, my nearest agency charges 30$. I lived across 6 states in 8 years.

Any help will be appreciated and will be useful of other members who are residents of NJ.

If you went to any police station to get the fingerprints, please post the address of the same.

asp1111

Jul 7, 2009
Hi Guys

Following is a posting by me on another thread, if anyone from NJ can answer, that will be great,

Has anyone obtained Finger print card from NJ?
I have the following question,

Where will I find information to fill in (on the NJAPS2 form) items 1 to 8 ?
These items are
1. Originating Agency Number
2. Category
3. Status Number
4. Reason for Fingerprinting
5. Document type
6. Payment Information
7. Contributor's Case #
8. Misc.

(I believe, this is the form which needs to be submitted to Sagem Morpho OR this information needs to be provided online on their website in order to set up an appointment for fingerprinting in NJ.)

I talked to NJ Dept of Public Safety customer service and according to that lady I do not need the info. for items 1 to 8. However on the Sagem Morpho website that information is required, she asked me to contact Sagem Morpho. I havent been able to find any customer service rep. from their side till today, the 1 800 number is only an automated recording to set up an appointment.

Any help from NJ guys will be great.

Thanks in advance
asp1111