Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I applied for a PCC last Thursday- may 4 2017. got a call from an officer for verification on Wednesday May 10. he only asked for address proof and took copies (signed) and left in under 5 minutes.

Received an email with the PCC today. May 10 2017.

For general information

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
My friend used Delhi Police PCC and got PPR last year. I used the same for myself and my spouse, and got PPR last month. So it definitely works. But bear in mind that the only place we have lived in India is Delhi, and all our India (Delhi) addresses were listed in the certificate. And we took this route because we were facing issue with getting Consulate PCC.

Hope this helps.

Hi was there a problem when you applied or PCC from delhi police in canada ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
well its the same for me. only marriage certificate is from kerala since our marriage took place there.. rest all delhi....like passport, education, job.

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
My friend used Delhi Police PCC and got PPR last year. I used the same for myself and my spouse, and got PPR last month. So it definitely works. But bear in mind that the only place we have lived in India is Delhi, and all our India (Delhi) addresses were listed in the certificate. And we took this route because we were facing issue with getting Consulate PCC.

Hope this helps.
Hi, i am trying to do the same as my wife has changed the address and PSK requires (as read) to get a fresh passport. What document did you enter on Delhi police website where they have asked for letter from immigration asking for PCC.

Thanks

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi, i am trying to do the same as my wife has changed the address and PSK requires (as read) to get a fresh passport.
What document did you enter on Delhi police website where they have asked for letter from immigration asking for PCC.

Thanks
Hi, i am facing the same problem. My wife still has the old address in passport. She doesnt have my name as spouse in her passport. Can we get pcc from PSK. Also
What document did you enter on Delhi police website where they have asked for letter from immigration asking for PCC.
Thanks

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018

Hope this helps.
Hi KV

I am trying to get the pcc from Delhi police, what did you fill under embassy details section, this is urgent. please reply.
Thanks in advance.

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
I applied for a PCC last Thursday- may 4 2017. got a call from an officer for verification on Wednesday May 10. he only asked for address proof and took copies (signed) and left in under 5 minutes.

Received an email with the PCC today. May 10 2017.

For general information
Hi

I am trying to get the pcc from Delhi police, what did you fill under embassy details section, this is urgent. please reply.
Thanks in advance.

abbuverma

May 24, 2019
I just applied online for PCC in Dellhi on Delhi Police website( http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/citizen_services.html ),
Although it should be addressed to IRCC but the website asks for the Embassy & its Address so i wrote the 'High Commission of Canada' address in Delhi.

& mind it the website doesn't take special characters & symbols in the Embassy address field; so i had to type as below.

High Commission of Canada 7 Shantipath Chanakyapuri New Delhi Delhi 110021

from my application to field verification it took only 4 days & i received my PCC on my Email.

Hi

Thanks in advance.

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
I applied for a PCC in Delhi on 9th July and still no signs of it and no contact being made to the correct departments. I have applied twice before 2 years ago and it was swift. Not sure what has happened this time with no signs of any contacts.

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
I applied for a PCC in Delhi on 9th July and still no signs of it and no contact being made to the correct departments. I have applied twice before 2 years ago and it was swift. Not sure what has happened this time with no signs of any contacts.
Hello Armaan,

well, the question that I am asking you is regarding my case which I think you can me a bit.

I applied the PCC on 10th July and got it on the 24th July. So this can give you the time frame that took for me.

But when I got the PCC, I find some info on that which I think will not be a problem.

You see, everyone chose the phrase 'IMMIGRATION PURPOSES OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP' which is the common option that we select while applying online with Passport Seva, however, due to not having the knowledge of what to choose at the time of application, I selected as 'LONG TERM VISA/STAY'. Now, what do you think about this? will that matter? coz as far as I know, they look at the criminal and court records which is already proved in the PCC. Should I be worried about changing it?

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hello Armaan,

well, the question that I am asking you is regarding my case which I think you can me a bit.

I applied the PCC on 10th July and got it on the 24th July. So this can give you the time frame that took for me.

But when I got the PCC, I find some info on that which I think will not be a problem.

You see, everyone chose the phrase 'IMMIGRATION PURPOSES OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP' which is the common option that we select while applying online with Passport Seva, however, due to not having the knowledge of what to choose at the time of application, I selected as 'LONG TERM VISA/STAY'. Now, what do you think about this? will that matter? coz as far as I know, they look at the criminal and court records which is already proved in the PCC. Should I be worried about changing it?
Not sure Anil, I'll have to check my old PCC and see what it says and let you know in a while.

Any idea whom I can contact regarding my PCC? Not sure whom to reach out to for a status update.

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
so sorry, didn't see your message soon. There is a way to check the status of your File. Open this link and check: link. Try and let me know ...

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks Anil but I didnt apply through PSK. I applied through Delhi Police website.

Also, I checked a recent PCC for my partner which was from PSK and it mentions IMMIGRATION PURPOSES OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP FOR CANADA.

I'd advise maybe to get it once again just to be 1000% sure because you never know that such a simple thing may cause cancellation later on.