+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Canada

ptmansour

Jun 7, 2017
Hello,

I have a question, do I have to provide PCC from Canada for the time I spent in Canada for my Express Entry Application, if I receive an ITA?

I have lived in Canada as a student from 2005 to 2011. Then moved back to Kuwait after that. I know I need to provide PCC from Kuwait, but what about Canada? and If I do have to provide one, any clue for agencies which can provide PCC through Electronic Finger Prints?

Thanks for the help
PT

Nick89

Jan 25, 2017
Hello,

I have a question, do I have to provide PCC from Canada for the time I spent in Canada for my Express Entry Application, if I receive an ITA?

I have lived in Canada as a student from 2005 to 2011. Then moved back to Kuwait after that. I know I need to provide PCC from Kuwait, but what about Canada? and If I do have to provide one, any clue for agencies which can provide PCC through Electronic Finger Prints?

Thanks for the help
PT
You don't have to provide a Canadian PCC if you live outside of Canada. The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. Please see the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp