16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sutyfornow said:
I stayed in qatar for 5 months and 2 wks
Shall i get a pcc for that?
In theory you shouldn't need one but to be honest, it would be better to be prepared and get one anyway.

teejchubbs

Sep 11, 2016
Did you stay as a resident there? If you entered Qatar via visit/ business visa, they will not grant PCC. Better send a mail to consulate and attach their reply in lieu with your LOE in your application.

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In theory and practice you need to provide PCC from every country that you have stayed over 6 month. You need to add up all trips that you made to this country even for one day and then see if it goes above or not.
If it doesn't and you are sure that you have calculated it properly than you are good to go.

Advice to request it anyway it's only to avoid problems with officer that are not enough miticolous to check your application correctly, which might lead to some unpleasure situation :/

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Follow CIC instructions ! You don't need one!

IFF and only IFF someone in CIC is interested they will ask you and they will give you enough time to get one (this is however, very unlikely !)

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
N
No. You don't need one as you did not complete 6 months. Period.

S

sutyfornow

Thanks guys.. i already received my qatar pcc for residency period only and not for the period when i was on visit visa

NehaKak

Mar 27, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks guys.. i already received my qatar pcc for residency period only and not for the period when i was on visit visa
Had CIC asked for it since it was less than 6 months? Also, did you ask for it personally or sent any relative for the same?

S

sutyfornow

Had CIC asked for it since it was less than 6 months? Also, did you ask for it personally or sent any relative for the same?
No im still collecting documents for my application. . I called a legal agency there to do it on my behalf

NehaKak

Mar 27, 2017
NOC Code......
No im still collecting documents for my application. . I called a legal agency there to do it on my behalf
Actually, my husband has a stay in oman for around similar time i.e 5 months and 2 weeks but Oman refused to give the PCC as 6 months were not completed.

S

sutyfornow

Actually, my husband has a stay in oman for around similar time i.e 5 months and 2 weeks but Oman refused to give the PCC as 6 months were not completed.
Its okay but better if u can get a docuemt that proves that they dont issue for less than 6 months or even an email