+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for 5 month and 25 days in a row

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I have been to Bahrain for employment for 5 month and 25 days in a row. While filling up the form after ITA, system is asking only year and month of stay in Bahrain, but not the date. Hence system has calculated 6 months for me and suggested to submit PCC for Bahrain.

As per the above link, I need to submit PCC when I present 6 month of more in a row.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Could you please suggest me, what should I submit for the system generated mandatory field in place for Bahrain PCC.

Awaiting for your response.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Be on the safe side and submit the PCC. Is it difficult to get? Many applications get rejected because of missing pcc.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I have been to Bahrain for employment for 5 month and 25 days in a row. While filling up the form after ITA, system is asking only year and month of stay in Bahrain, but not the date. Hence system has calculated 6 months for me and suggested to submit PCC for Bahrain.

As per the above link, I need to submit PCC when I present 6 month of more in a row.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Could you please suggest me, what should I submit for the system generated mandatory field in place for Bahrain PCC.

Even if the system hadn't asked for it, 99.9% chances visa officer was going to ask for it anyway as it was a substantial amount of time. It's always at his/her discretion.

Luckily, you cannot obtain a PCC from Bahrain without a request letter. So instead of uploading the PCC, write and upload a letter of explanation stating that you need a request letter from Canada.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/bahrain.html

They are aware of it and it's very normal. They will send you a letter automatically when they start processing your application.
You'll need that letter to apply for Bahrain PCC. Check the above link for specific instructions depending on your case.

Cheers.

Reactions: dodogirl

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Even if the system hadn't asked for it, 99.9% chances visa officer was going to ask for it anyway as it was a substantial amount of time. It's always at his/her discretion.

Luckily, you cannot obtain a PCC from Bahrain without a request letter. So instead of uploading the PCC, write and upload a letter of explanation stating that you need a request letter from Canada.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/bahrain.html

They are aware of it and it's very normal. They will send you a letter automatically when they start processing your application.
You'll need that letter to apply for Bahrain PCC. Check the above link for specific instructions depending on your case.

Cheers.
From which country are you?

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017

Cheers.
So this means they will issue the letter to bahrain embassy to issue pcc. Anyhow its not requirement to submit pcc at the time of application for bahrain.

So, there will be an ADR but not rejection right...???

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Be on the safe side and submit the PCC. Is it difficult to get? Many applications get rejected because of missing pcc.
Its very difficult boss to get pcc from bahrain which is excatly similar to qatar. I suffer two month to get qatar pcc. Now i got qatar pcc but there is a mistake in my dob. I dnt know what will happen.

I dont want this headache again for bahrain.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I would recommend you write to them first asking for the letter to submit to Bahrain to request PCC.

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I would recommend you write to them first asking for the letter to submit to Bahrain to request PCC.
Its not a requirement to submit bahrain pcc at the time of application.

Anyhow its a system issue. The requirement is to submit pcc when we stay 6 month or more in a row

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......

Anyhow its a system issue. The requirement is to submit pcc when we stay 6 month or more in a row
Firstly, it's not a system issue. That's just how it works.
Secondly, some people have been asked by visa officer for PCC after only spending 1 month in some countries (like in the case of USA). So I'm sure visa officer would've asked for it anyway.
You're lucky enough to know this now, as you have a lot of time to get it before submitting. If you had received the request by VO, he/she would be giving you no more than 30 days or so.
They do not joke with PCCs my friend. Don't lose your time, and start the process.

Cheers.

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

You will have to provide PCC.

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Firstly, it's not a system issue. That's just how it works.
Secondly, some people have been asked by visa officer for PCC after only spending 1 month in some countries (like in the case of USA). So I'm sure visa officer would've asked for it anyway.
You're lucky enough to know this now, as you have a lot of time to get it before submitting. If you had received the request by VO, he/she would be giving you no more than 30 days or so.
They do not joke with PCCs my friend. Don't lose your time, and start the process.

Cheers.
Can i submit my application and meanwhile ill apply for pcc???

I know this pcc will take alot of time...

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Have u ever saw any such case???
Even though its not 6 month we have to provide pcc??
Yes, it has been asked later on as ADR sometimes.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......

Like I said, it's normal.
You submit application, and then they send you request letter.
They won't send it to Bahrain Embassy though! They'll send it to you, and then you take it to Embassy.