+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC-BLS tracking showing Ready for Collection

chandrakanthc

Dec 27, 2020
Hi,

I applied for PCC through BLS Brampton via postal application (Canada post) on December 3rd 2020. Now the BLS tracking status is showing as “Ready for Collection”. BLS Brampton is not reachable via phone/email. What is the next step that I should do. I am worried.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chandrakanth

Baileyjig14

Jan 14, 2021
Hi,

I am in the same boat as you. BLS tracking shows ' ready for collection ' since 21 dec 2020. Were you able to reach them or did you receive your passport? No means of reaching them at all. Please let me know!
Thanks!

Nav096

Apr 4, 2021
@Baileyjig14 were you able to get it. Because i am stuck in the same situation. Its been more than a week my application is stuck at ready to collect and i have the drop off service but i am still not getting anywhere

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
@Baileyjig14 were you able to get it. Because i am stuck in the same situation. Its been more than a week my application is stuck at ready to collect and i have the drop off service but i am still not getting anywhere
I know people who got there pcc submitted in Jan and Feb.. I am waiting for mine as well..do u have ita

Ajay147

Apr 6, 2018
Hi,

I applied for PCC through BLS Brampton via postal application (Canada post) on December 3rd 2020. Now the BLS tracking status is showing as “Ready for Collection”. BLS Brampton is not reachable via phone/email. What is the next step that I should do. I am worried.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chandrakanth
Try calling them during early office hours and ask for tracking number...sometimes if your address is not right it might go back to BLS.. in my scenario our apartment was not allotted with the post box so gave the generic address of the apartment instead of the building number BLS told me the courier will contact me but the courier doesn't have my number..So it went back to BLS after trying to contact them they gave me the tracking number..With that tracking number I updated to the courier that I will pick it up from their location

Baileyjig14

Jan 14, 2021
Yes I received it. Call during morning hours around 10am and even if there's a recorded message or anything just keep calling. It will connect. I kept trying for half hour. Even if it gets disconnected, immediately try again till it starts ringing. Explain the situation and it got resolved within 2 days. They created a new purolator id and shipped it. Let me know if this works or if you need more information. Hope you get it soon

rSasidhar89

Apr 13, 2021
i am also in same page. it is in ready collection status for a while now. I have paid for both for pickup and delivery service. should i have to do anything ? shoul di pay again for the drop off service?

Baileyjig14

Jan 14, 2021
If you have paid for drop off service that is the same as delivery. Did you try calling them? Try this number +1-416 307 2237 and explain your situation. They should be able to respond better now since they are open.