+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC application stuck between police stations or Commissioners office

amdboyo

Mar 26, 2024
Hi All,

I applied for PCC from Toronto on March 6th, 2024, the same day the stars was changed to "Sent for Processing at Consulate General". It has been 3 weeks now and no change of status at BLS website or at the consulate general website.

I also did not receive police verification initiation email many are receiving from Passport Admin. The reason could be that there was an error on my application form which I got to know about when I reached the BLS centre. The BLS centre offered me to create a new application form which I agreed to and submitted the application form which BLS filled for me.

I believe this is the reason why I did not receive police verification initiation email from Passport admin because the email registered with that ARN number is of the BLS centre's.

My family back home visited the police station to inquire but they said they have not received my file. They also mentioned maybe I have mentioned incorrect police station in my form. They are asking me for a CAT number to track my file further. Does anyone know what is this number and how to get it?

Do you think going to the Police commissioners office to track the application would be of any help?

Thank you