+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC after ITA

samraj1111

Sep 26, 2023
Hi,

I need your expertise regarding pcc. I am now in a tricky stage and bit confused how to proceed.

I am the primary Applicant applying PR along with my spouse.

1. Currently she is in india for vacation for next 1 month. She renewing her passport just now in india and planning to apply pcc while in india itself. Is it fine to get pcc from india itself and submit application because I don't think we will have time to get pcc after she come back canada.
2. Just in case if she apply for pcc in india but didn't recieve it on time, and she came back to canada after which the pcc is recieved in india, shall we use it to apply from canada.
3. Is it possible to submit the pr application first without my spouse pcc india and submit it through later webform? We mention in pcc section of application that we were in india for vacation, pcc applied late because of passport renewal so not able to recieve on time. We will submit through webform.

Fyi, i dont need pcc from india because i stayed in different country amd never stayed for 6 months in india for past few years.
so now concerns with my spouse pcc india.

Kindly need your suggestion on how we can proceed with my situation. Is there any other way or anything I can mention while submitting doc If my spouse pcc india is not recieved on time.

Thanks.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

I need your expertise regarding pcc. I am now in a tricky stage and bit confused how to proceed.

I am the primary Applicant applying PR along with my spouse.

1. Currently she is in india for vacation for next 1 month. She renewing her passport just now in india and planning to apply pcc while in india itself. Is it fine to get pcc from india itself and submit application because I don't think we will have time to get pcc after she come back canada.
2. Just in case if she apply for pcc in india but didn't recieve it on time, and she came back to canada after which the pcc is recieved in india, shall we use it to apply from canada.
3. Is it possible to submit the pr application first without my spouse pcc india and submit it through later webform? We mention in pcc section of application that we were in india for vacation, pcc applied late because of passport renewal so not able to recieve on time. We will submit through webform.

Fyi, i dont need pcc from india because i stayed in different country amd never stayed for 6 months in india for past few years.
so now concerns with my spouse pcc india.

Kindly need your suggestion on how we can proceed with my situation. Is there any other way or anything I can mention while submitting doc If my spouse pcc india is not recieved on time.

Thanks.
PCC needs to be applied once she leaves the country, hence it's purpose.
In case you don't get it on time submit as many evidence that you applied for it.
Attaching nothing can't help.

samraj1111

Sep 26, 2023
PCC needs to be applied once she leaves the country, hence it's purpose.
In case you don't get it on time submit as many evidence that you applied for it.
Attaching nothing can't help.
Hi Taran,
Thanks for your response.

Just in case if she apply pcc from india and recieve it on time in couple of days before leaving india, then shall I submit the pr application before she leave india.Will that work or we need to apply pcc for india from canada only.

Thanks.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Taran,
Thanks for your response.

Just in case if she apply pcc from india and recieve it on time in couple of days before leaving india, then shall I submit the pr application before she leave india.Will that work or we need to apply pcc for india from canada only.

Thanks.
No worries.
Unfortunately it won't work....

samraj1111

Sep 26, 2023
No worries.
Unfortunately it won't work....
Noted. Thanks for your response.

In that case we will apply once she in canada but I am afraid that the pcc will not be recieved before application deadline because she will reach canada just a couple of weeks before the deadline. So don't think pcc will be recieved. We just apply for pcc from canada and show the proof of application like receipt to inform them that its been applied. Apart from that any other proof or anything I can submit as support doc/evidence. I don't want this delay in pcc leads to any kind of rejection in application.

Your expertise on this would be beneficial like what docs can be submitted like evidence and do they reject application if the pcc is not submitted along with application before deadline.

Thanks.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Noted. Thanks for your response.

In that case we will apply once she in canada but I am afraid that the pcc will not be recieved before application deadline because she will reach canada just a couple of weeks before the deadline. So don't think pcc will be recieved. We just apply for pcc from canada and show the proof of application like receipt to inform them that its been applied. Apart from that any other proof or anything I can submit as support doc/evidence. I don't want this delay in pcc leads to any kind of rejection in application.

Your expertise on this would be beneficial like what docs can be submitted like evidence and do they reject application if the pcc is not submitted along with application before deadline.

Thanks.
I would suggest literally everything like receipt, submission screenshot and likewise. Depends upon officer if they give time or not.
I would suggest to get all the docs handy and then apply rather than fearing...

samraj1111

Sep 26, 2023
I would suggest literally everything like receipt, submission screenshot and likewise. Depends upon officer if they give time or not.
I would suggest to get all the docs handy and then apply rather than fearing...
Hmm I am even thinking whether to decline the invitiation. Will there be any issue for future draws as my concern is if we decline the current invitation will it be negative impact for future draws.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hmm I am even thinking whether to decline the invitiation. Will there be any issue for future draws as my concern is if we decline the current invitation will it be negative impact for future draws.
I don't think so....
But it a good idea to line up everything before getting in the pool...