+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payslip issue

Mehak@@@@678

Jul 22, 2018
Hey i have been intially paud in cash for 11 months and now being paid in account for 5 months ...is it acceptable?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey i have been intially paud in cash for 11 months and now being paid in account for 5 months ...is it acceptable?
I am getting paid in cash for my current job without payslips which is also my primary noc. I submitted a reference letter 100% meeting IRCC requirements and also submitted a salary certificate(mentioned total yearly payment and mode of payment as cash) and original appointment letter. It worked for me.

If you can provide reference letter as per the guidelines and your employer is verifiable online then you are good to go. However if you cannot fully meet the requirements or your employer cannot be verified then your eligibility will be tagged as "Review Required" and you may face delay up to a year. So very careful about it. Here are the requirements-

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: SumH12

niteshbht

Sep 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
I am getting paid in cash for my current job without payslips which is also my primary noc. I submitted a reference letter 100% meeting IRCC requirements and also submitted a salary certificate(mentioned total yearly payment and mode of payment as cash) and original appointment letter. It worked for me.

If you can provide reference letter as per the guidelines and your employer is verifiable online then you are good to go. However if you cannot fully meet the requirements or your employer cannot be verified then your eligibility will be tagged as "Review Required" and you may face delay up to a year. So very careful about it. Here are the requirements-

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Hello sir My concern is that I am getting paid by cash with noc code 1111 Accountant.How ca

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
There is no set format. As long as you have that in company letterhead and following information in your reference letter you are good.

niteshbht

Sep 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
There is no set format. As long as you have that in company letterhead and following information in your reference letter you are good.
Thanks sir for quick reply.My another concern is website of my firm where I am working.Having local firm business.so how to tackle this issue

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks sir for quick reply.My another concern is website of my firm where I am working.Having local firm business.so how to tackle this issue
Your reference letter should be on a Company letterhead with full contact details.
If you have the above then you are good. Recently I have learnt one applicant's company got verification call from IRCC. The officer only verified the employer information such as type of business, number of employees etc. Normally IRCC checks the employer information by web based search. So having a company website is a plus. You can open a gmail account and add your company in google business app called "My Business". You will be able to add company address, contact information, opening hours and most importantly pictures. Then you can point the google map pointer to the correct address. Once you finish this then if you search online your company's name, it will appear in google search and map with pictures. This way you can have online presence of your company without website and may avoid the employer verification call and email. If you cannot do this process by yourself then ask any friend or family who understand IT well.

Hope it helps. Good Luck!