+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment of RPRF

Nilanjana1.c

Jun 24, 2017
Hello,
I got a mail from CIC to pay my RPRF as well as a mail for my medical tests.. I have completed the online payment for the RFRP however I couldn't find any email address on the PDF sent by CIC where I can send the receipt.. could you guys please help me on this? Most of the answers on the forums on this topic are from 2013 and I am not sure if it has changed in the last couple of years..
thanks a lot for your help

Donna Alora

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hello,
I got a mail from CIC to pay my RPRF as well as a mail for my medical tests.. I have completed the online payment for the RFRP however I couldn't find any email address on the PDF sent by CIC where I can send the receipt.. could you guys please help me on this? Most of the answers on the forums on this topic are from 2013 and I am not sure if it has changed in the last couple of years..
thanks a lot for your help
hi,I sent mine to the email ad of canadian embassy in the phil as stated in their letter, together with he additional docs requested.

I am just confused, my cic acct still shows upload file even though i alreay sent them the docs requested thru the embassy's email ad.

What does this mean?