+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment declined - but no option to resubmit - help

LalluBhaiya

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
my payment got declined (mofos at bank of america - the worst bank in the world) while submitting eAPR but when I logged in again to resubmit payment, all buttons are disabled and it says 'payment processing'. My submission deadline is 5th July (only few hours left), please advise what should I do?

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
my payment got declined (mofos at bank of america - the worst bank in the world) while submitting eAPR but when I logged in again to resubmit payment, all buttons are disabled and it says 'payment processing'. My submission deadline is 5th July (only few hours left), please advise what should I do?
The same thing happened to me. I have just 3.5 hours left. If anyone has any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
repayment option will be activated after an hour of first try. thats wbat happened to me.
Thank you very much for the response. My payment option got activated and the payment was successful as well. The transaction is showing up on the Credit Card as well. However, the status of my application is still 'Processing Payment'. Is that normal? How long would I have to wait before it shows a confirmation.

Also, is there anything else that needs to be done for my end or my submission is complete?

Thank you.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you very much for the response. My payment option got activated and the payment was successful as well. The transaction is showing up on the Credit Card as well. However, the status of my application is still 'Processing Payment'. Is that normal? How long would I have to wait before it shows a confirmation.

Also, is there anything else that needs to be done for my end or my submission is complete?

Thank you.
have you received the aor in your account?

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
10 min to an hour in majority cases
Thank you so much for your quick response. Sorry for asking so many questions, but when I receive the AOR, will I get an email or would it be updated in my Express Entry Profile? Just want to make sure I am looking in the right place.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
In the same boat as you.....but I had no issues with my payment, my card has already been charged as well, received the bank notification.....been about 20 minutes, profile details still says 'Processing Payment'.....got less than 3 hours to deadline

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
In the same boat as you.....but I had no issues with my payment, my card has already been charged as well, received the bank notification.....been about 20 minutes, profile details still says 'Processing Payment'.....got less than 3 hours to deadline
I guess it will take an hour. I submitted about 40 minutes back. But I guess since the payment has been successful, we should be fine with regards to the deadline.

Reactions: Funkdakarma

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
I guess it will take an hour. I submitted about 40 minutes back. But I guess since the payment has been successful, we should be fine with regards to the deadline.
Yes, we certainly should. I think it would be absolutely unheard of to be stuck at this stage!

Good luck to you!

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Can anyone please tell me how long before the status of my application changes from 'Processing Payment' after submitting the application and paying the processing fees?

Reactions: Funkdakarma

LalluBhaiya

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
now it is enabled, I resubmitted payment and it was successful, though it shows processing payment (it says may take upto 24 hours), keeping fingers crossed