+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paying PR fees $1,040 ($550 processing fee + $490 right of permanent residence fee)

DebeleVushko

Feb 7, 2017
I have submitted my application a while back and now IRCC asked me to send them my passport, which I did. But they haven't asked for any fee payments whatsoever (they did mention that I would have to pay the $1,040 mentioned above). When I looked for where to pay my fees, I found this site (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp) and it says: "Applying online? Don’t pay this way. When you apply online, we will ask you to pay at the end of your application." So, I would just have to wait for them to ask me to pay? What's the best thing to do in this situation?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you submitted your eAPR a while back you should've already paid the processing fee ($550), you cannot submit your application otherwise.

DebeleVushko

Feb 7, 2017
If you submitted your eAPR a while back you should've already paid the processing fee ($550), you cannot submit your application otherwise.
Sorry, I am going insane. I've actually paid the full amount already. Just check my bank statement at the time I've submitted the application.