+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payer information on Receipt ??

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
After paying fee online with my credit card for my mother application,i got receipt.

In Receipt its asking for Payer information ,client DOB,client ID

For this should I fill mine information or my mother's information.

FYI : My mother is staying with me in canada and I am applying her extension of Stay

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi812 said:
After paying fee online with my credit card for my mother application,i got receipt.

FYI : My mother is staying with me in canada and I am applying her extension of Stay
I went through the same. It made sense to me to put my own information on that form since I was the payer. It doesn't make sense to put the information of two different people on that one simple form. Since you are attaching this receipt to your mother's application package, they know this payment is for your mother's application. Does this make sense to you?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi812 said:
Even for client DOB,client ID also,I should put mine information ,Right?
In most cases, the payer is the client. But in my case, I was the payer for my wife's TRV application. Therefore, since I'm the payer, I put my information in that receipt form. Everything that CIC asks for has a valid reason behind it and it is important to understand what that reason is. I think the reason this form is important is to ensure the payer is the owner of the credit card and not someone who stole it. Therefore, this entire form requests the information of the payer.

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
abhi812 said:

Name.......credit card holder dob.....mother client ID....... mother (if alloted or leave blank)
i got this information when i called cic cus care center

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moluminku said:
Name.......credit card holder dob.....mother client ID....... mother (if alloted or leave blank)
i got this information when i called cic cus care center
Thank you for sharing that information.