+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay stubs

gyucel23

Dec 30, 2004
Today I received a letter from Canadian Consulate General. They are requesting "pay stubs". They had requested w2 s and pay stubs last October and I had sent w2s at that time. I am currently unemployed and unable to produce any pay stubs. What should I do?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gyucel23 said:
Today I received a letter from Canadian Consulate General. They are requesting "pay stubs". They had requested w2 s and pay stubs last October and I had sent w2s at that time. I am currently unemployed and unable to produce any pay stubs. What should I do?
Obviously you tell them you don't have any paystubs as you have been unemployed from xx to xx

PMM

gyucel23

Dec 30, 2004
Why ask for paystubs?

Am I supposed to be employed in order to immigrate to Canada? Why do they want those? I have already proven my experience with previous yeras' w2s. I guess I will send them a letter explaining I am unemployed and cannot send paystubs...
Thanks

vizkiz

May 8, 2006
Strange !!

If they asked the pay stubs in Last oct, why are they asking at this time....seems strange to me. Anyway let them know that you are unemployed last month and be able to send the pay stub in next month provided if you get employment.

Wish u all the best

vizkiz

May 8, 2006
any update ?

Hei did you send them the pay stubs or not yet ? did you hear anything from them ?

just curious .....