+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay Stubs and Corresponding Bank statements

mathaiKadanad

Dec 4, 2016
Hello everyone,

I got an additional document requst from OINP asking the pay stubs and corresponding bank statements during 2014. But, our company used to directly deposit the salary into our bank account ( with company as the nominee ) and I haven't even seen a pay stub ! I haven't seen even a single person in our company handling a pay stub !! I have the CORRESPONDING BANK STATEMENTS that clearly mentions the montly slary credit by the company . But, now I am worried . Is it necessary to give pay stubs in a case like this ? Is there any alternative ?? Please help.....

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mathaiKadanad said:
Hello everyone,

I got an additional document requst from OINP asking the pay stubs and corresponding bank statements during 2014. But, our company used to directly deposit the salary into our bank account ( with company as the nominee ) and I haven't even seen a pay stub ! I haven't seen even a single person in our company handling a pay stub !! I have the CORRESPONDING BANK STATEMENTS that clearly mentions the montly slary credit by the company . But, now I am worried . Is it necessary to give pay stubs in a case like this ? Is there any alternative ?? Please help.....
pay stubs or pay slips are very very common in most organisations... they usually mention base salary, housing allowance, commision, PF, tax etc

i would suggest you contact your old employer and ask them for the same... if you cant submit it - then write a LOE stating why you cant submit pay slips and submit bank statements for that particular period...

you're lucky atleast company deposited money in account.. if it was cash in hand, and without pay slips - would have been hard to justify.

good luck