+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Past 120 days

sandiego

Feb 22, 2009
Hi,

I got a go ahead from Sydney in March 2009. So far I couldn't submit my application to Buffalo. It is past 120 days. Now if I send my application package, would they accept?

regards,
Jojy

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
I doubt it very much.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

sandiego said:
Hi,

I got a go ahead from Sydney in March 2009. So far I couldn't submit my application to Buffalo. It is past 120 days. Now if I send my application package, would they accept?

regards,
Jojy
Expect a refusal letter, from OB 120

B) Applicants who do not submit anything within the deadline

The CIO informs applicants that a visa officer will make the final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of the information on file once the 120 days has elapsed. Visa offices are not required to remind applicants of this deadline.

* Visa officers will make a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of the information on file (electronic file). Without a complete application and supporting documents, the officer is unlikely to be satisfied the applicant meets the requirements of the MI.
* Visa officers should be able to make final determinations quickly in the absence of any submission.
* Enter CAIPS notes: The notes should clearly state the final determination of eligibility was made based on the information available. Visa officers must enter notes to this effect (see suggested wording below):

The CIO informed the applicant he/she had 120 s to submit a complete application with supporting documents to this office. The CIO also informed the applicant a final determination of whether the application can be placed into processing according to the Ministerial Instructions of November 28, 2008, would be made at this office based on the available information as of the 120 day deadline. The applicant has not submitted a complete application and supporting documents. I have reviewed the available information and am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence this application is eligible for processing.

* The letter in Appendix A to this bulletin should be sent to applicants who do not submit a complete application and supporting documents, and who receive a negative final determination. As no paper file exists, please copy and paste the letter into CAIPS notes.

PMM

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
submit whatever u have before 120 days deadline to avoid rejection
they might accept if background check is pending on it and u submit it later - not very sure about i

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI
my application received on May2009, i did not recive anything from sydny but base on my contact with visa office they said letter for submiting duc. till 120 days is already issued 4 months ago. so my 120 already past..... it was just their mistake....
now can I applie it again? and start all over again?

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
u can send a letter stating that u did not receive any communications from sydney
and send all yr documents asap
they might consider it, not too sure

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks jckdry
I decided to reaply it again, Its not worth it to take a chance, I will redu it again with different mailing address in canada.