+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi, can you please provide me the phone number you used to call the CIC agent? I currently reside in the US and would like to call the agent to find out the status of my application. Please help !! Thanks a lot in advance.
From US, try calling *676139444000 by opening gmail

pp604977

Aug 18, 2017
Hi, can you please provide me the phone number you used to call the CIC agent? I currently reside in the US and would like to call the agent to find out the status of my application. Please help !! Thanks a lot in advance.
I will just wait until 17 to call them since I am on the same timeline as you. Kindly keep me posted once you have any updates.

rshinde

Sep 29, 2017
From US, try calling *676139444000 by opening gmail
I tried calling this number via google and it worked. Thank you so much :)

I was unable to speak to a representative though. Upon entering all my information.. the automated system told me that 'It is experiencing heavy call volume and will therefore not be able to transfer my call to a agent' :-(. Have any of you faced a similar situation and how do you go-around it? Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I tried calling this number via google and it worked. Thank you so much :)

I was unable to speak to a representative though. Upon entering all my information.. the automated system told me that 'It is experiencing heavy call volume and will therefore not be able to transfer my call to a agent' :-(. Have any of you faced a similar situation and how do you go-around it? Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
I just called them and was able to talk to an agent after 40min....Sept 21 delivered...they confirmed that my passport is just back from the printing room...should be sent out in 2 days.

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Stream: FSWI
PPR Date: 19th September
Passport Sent Date: 21st September
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 25th September
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: 28th September (email to CPC confirmed my passport has reached their office)
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 10th October
Return Tracker Activated Date: 10th October
COPR delivered: 11th or 12th October (Expected)

Reactions: MarcAnthony

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
PPR Date: 19th September
Passport Sent Date: 21st September
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 25th September
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: 28th September (email to CPC confirmed my passport has reached their office)
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 10th October
Return Tracker Activated Date: 10th October
COPR delivered: 11th or 12th October (Expected)
Congrats! Mine was delivered on 26th sep, a day after urs. Would I expect tomorrow?Thanks

jasmeet74

Sep 18, 2017
Hello Friends,

My status is finally approved in my cic account after 40 days.

Thank you for your supporting words and guidance.
I am waiting for tracker to get activated and receive passports.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Friends,

My status is finally approved in my cic account after 40 days.

Thank you for your supporting words and guidance.
I am waiting for tracker to get activated and receive passports.
Congrats, can you give your timeline please. Specifically passport sent data and passport delivered date.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Congrats! Mine was delivered on 26th sep, a day after urs. Would I expect tomorrow?Thanks
My passport was delivered on 25th and as of 11th Oct, I haven't received any update ( neither CIC nor tracker activation ). It is still 6 hours to go for the day to end though.
Do keep us posted, if you get yours today.

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone,

Just FYI once the landing is done you can track your PR card application in the same IRCC account. Use "Link application to this account" link and fill the appropriate information. Once linked you will see the same status like EE profile. Just sharing info for the ones who don't know about it.

jasmeet74

Sep 18, 2017
Congrats, can you give your timeline please. Specifically passport sent data and passport delivered date.
PPR Date: 31 August
Passport Sent Date: 3 September
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 5th September
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 11th October
Return Tracker Activated Date:
COPR delivered:

Reactions: gr8man