29 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
19 FEB 2016
Passport Req..
05 OCT 2016
Still no return tracker activation.

Received by Ottawa: October 6th 2016
Approved in MyCIC: October 19th

return packet coming via Fedex.i am worried now.

azchill

Jul 14, 2015
iamlily said:
When did you got approved?
Passport received at Ottawa October 6th and my file got approved on 19th October. My tracker says in process; Hope i get it by Monday.

Any body else who's tracker got activated and whats the status?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Unrelated...

Landed today evening..

Process completed

Very humbled, very grateful, extremely speechless..

The process would not be complete without each one of you...

THANK YOU!!

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
lazybone said:
Unrelated...

Landed today evening..

Process completed

THANK YOU!!

Congratulations man!!! You must be feeling like the weight of the world is off your shoulders! Enjoy it! How was the experience? What docs did you have to take?

2016canada

Feb 24, 2016
lazybone said:
Unrelated...

Landed today evening..

Process completed

THANK YOU!!
Congratulations buddy!!

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
lazybone said:
Unrelated...

Landed today evening..

Process completed

THANK YOU!!
Congratulations buddy!

Did you cross the border or did the landing at local CIC office?
Have you been asked to provide your latest POF?

Thanks

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
amusingfirefly said:
Congratulations man!!! You must be feeling like the weight of the world is off your shoulders! Enjoy it! How was the experience? What docs did you have to take?
2016canada said:
Congratulations buddy!!
Nitz_Au said:
Congratulations buddy!

Did you cross the border or did the landing at local CIC office?
Have you been asked to provide your latest POF?

Thanks
Thanks guys!! Apologies for the late reply. I just got home now.

My spouse and me did our landing at the border. Planned to land immediately after the arrival of our passports/COPR to avoid delays getting the PRC and ending the process as soon as possible.

Docs I took were the following:

1. 2 photos for each of us
2. Updated POF
3. Employment letters and 4 paystubs for both of us
4. COPR and passport

Items 1,2,3 she glanced through saying she doesnt need it and gave it back to us.

But she asked us the statutory questions-

Have you been convicted of any crime?
Have you been refused entry to Canada or any other country?

The first question was a NO for both of us

In regards to the second question -although I have never had prior refusals, my spouse had 2 prior refusals for her SOWP...third time it worked..

So the officer asked us to produce those refusal letters..my wife began frantically searching for them on her phone..

I had ordered gcms after my spouse's second refusal and had them in my email, so i asked her-"ma'm will gcms on the prior refusals work"? She said yes..

She took a lot of time going thru it and asking us questions along the way..i almost had a silent heart attack but i managed to compose myself while answering her questions

After she was done, she asked us to wait for ten mins where she did something on her computer as we waited..my wife waited inside and i went out for a smoke

Then finally, after a smile and a handshake, she had us sign and muttered-WELCOME TO CANADA, your cards will be delivered in approx 8 weeks to your home address..

End of story!!!!!! :)

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
lazybone said:
Thanks guys!! Apologies for the late reply. I just got home now.

My spouse and me did our landing at the border. Planned to land immediately after the arrival of our passports/COPR to avoid delays getting the PRC and ending the process as soon as possible.

Docs I took were the following:

1. 2 photos for each of us
2. Updated POF
3. Employment letters and 4 paystubs for both of us
4. COPR and passport

Items 1,2,3 she glanced through saying she doesnt need it and gave it back to us.

But she asked us the statutory questions-

Have you been convicted of any crime?
Have you been refused entry to Canada or any other country?

The first question was a NO for both of us

In regards to the second question -although I have never had prior refusals, my spouse had 2 prior refusals for her SOWP...third time it worked..

So the officer asked us to produce those refusal letters..my wife began frantically searching for them on her phone..

I had ordered gcms after my spouse's second refusal and had them in my email, so i asked her-"ma'm will gcms on the prior refusals work"? She said yes..

She took a lot of time going thru it and asking us questions along the way..i almost had a silent heart attack but i managed to compose myself while answering her questions

After she was done, she asked us to wait for ten mins where she did something on her computer as we waited..my wife waited inside and i went out for a smoke

Then finally, after a smile and a handshake, she had us sign and muttered-WELCOME TO CANADA, your cards will be delivered in approx 8 weeks to your home address..

End of story!!!!!! :)
That gave me a silent heart attack too! (lol)I didn't know that we need to produce documents regarding previous refusals cause my first PR application was refused. Thanks for sharing your experience and being helpful to other members of this forum.

VII7686

Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys,

My application was approved in my CIC on October 19th and i am hoping the return tracker to be activated today anytime.

anyone in the group who's application was approved around oct 19 and return tracker is already activated???

also I stay in Calgary, so once I get the passport back with COPR, whats the next step? is it mandatory to go to any nearby border?

and what paperwork do I need other then my passports and COPR?

Thank you!

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Finally my app changed to approved and closed today.

I do have another question regarding return envelope though. When i check it status, it shows the origin date and destination as toronto (where i dispatched my app), and shows in transit for the past 2 weeks to York, ON. Is this normal?

I am hoping and guessing this will change to origin as ottawa and destination as toronto as soon as cic dispatches it.

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
zezu said:
Finally my app changed to approved and closed today.

I do have another question regarding return envelope though. When i check it status, it shows the origin date and destination as toronto (where i dispatched my app), and shows in transit for the past 2 weeks to York, ON. Is this normal?

I am hoping and guessing this will change to origin as ottawa and destination as toronto as soon as cic dispatches it.

Congratulations, zezu!! My app changed to approved and closed today too! I firmly believe in the batch theory now.

I can't see my return tracker activated yet, so I'm not sure of it yet. But I will get back to you when it does become activated.

rajpalneha36

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
29 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
19 FEB 2016
Passport Req..
05 OCT 2016
VII7686 said:
Hey guys,

My application was approved in my CIC on October 19th and i am hoping the return tracker to be activated today anytime.

anyone in the group who's application was approved around oct 19 and return tracker is already activated???

also I stay in Calgary, so once I get the passport back with COPR, whats the next step? is it mandatory to go to any nearby border?

and what paperwork do I need other then my passports and COPR?

Thank you!
My Application also got approved 19th october. Fed ex tracker for return envelope not activate. CIC has not dropped my application to fedex yet.i am an outland candidate.Passport coming back via fedex to US Address. i am tracking my passport every other minute

imansh

Jun 24, 2014
I have sent passport on 6th oct and reached on 11th ..as 8,9,10 was holiday.
Still no update, any one around this time got approved till now. Is there anyway to check whether all good from my side.
Thanks

NOR_Steff

Aug 29, 2016
Happy Monday!

PPR October 4th
Sent in October 4th
Received Ottawa October 5th
Application approved online October 14th
Received in the mail October 19th (1 day delay due to processing error)
Landed October 21st at 10pm (Peace bridge, Niagara Falls, ON)
No issues, was asked 2 questions. Prior criminal convictions and if I had been previously denied entry. Took about 10 minutes.

I applied from within Canada, and was on a bridge permit after my post graduate work permit had expired.

Good luck to the rest of you

Finally done, thank you good folks on this forum for all the help.

rajpalneha36

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
29 FEB 2016