+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa - October 2016

ApolloX88

Oct 4, 2016
amusingfirefly said:
That's exciting! Congrats Apollo! Keep us updated. I am still waiting.

Just to clarify : you don't get any update via email and your application just goes to Completed and Approved on MyCIC right?
Correct. I just kept checking MyCIC. Still no email or anything. It updated rather late too, around 11pm EST.

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
ApolloX88 said:
Correct. I just kept checking MyCIC. Still no email or anything. It updated rather late too, around 11pm EST.
Strange! I assumed people at CIC only worked a 9-5 work day, but maybe I'm wrong.

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Alright folks! After an email from the officers at New Delhi I received a new email/COPR asking me to submit my passport and twophotographs to CPC Ottawa. I'm about to do this and wanted some guidelines:

1. Photgraph - did your Passport photo have stamps on both passport photographs or onyl one?

2. For the Self addressed Xpress post envelope - did you fill out the senders address as Ottawa or leave that blank?

Hoping to send this out in the next few minutes so I appreciate all your help or any additional hints!!
thank you kindly

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
newcecapplicant said:
Alright folks! After an email from the officers at New Delhi I received a new email/COPR asking me to submit my passport and twophotographs to CPC Ottawa. I'm about to do this and wanted some guidelines:

1. Photgraph - did your Passport photo have stamps on both passport photographs or onyl one?

2. For the Self addressed Xpress post envelope - did you fill out the senders address as Ottawa or leave that blank?

Hoping to send this out in the next few minutes so I appreciate all your help or any additional hints!!
thank you kindly

hi bud.

for the photos i send 1 blank at the back and the other one having my fullname birthday and the business name who took your photos.

2. for xpress post, buy 2 envelops I forgot what size but canada post clerk will help you. mine was 1 big envelop (this is the envelop that will go to Ottawa)
and meduim size envelop (this is the envelop to come back to you) ------(The meduim size envelop must be inside the big envelop)

Big envelop,I just filled out Ottawa's address in the " TO" (Ottawas add) and "From" (My name and address)
meduim size envelop, I just filled out the " TO" (my address) and "from: (leave it blank)

hope this will help bud

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
newcecapplicant said:
This really helped Cuteness!

Now, my photographer insists that both be stamped, which is what is making me a little nervous...
thanks

oh no worries bud. but check this link too...http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp

The back of one (1) photograph must:
bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio
bear the date the photograph was taken
the photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

thanks again bud, even if were happy dont smile at the picture :)

umeshsolanki

Oct 28, 2013
hey I sent my passport with photographs on 14th October and my spouse and kids sent them from my home country. they got a call from VFS to come and pick up their passports while mine is not yet processed / return cover tracker not yet activated. could anyone guide me on this?

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
cuteness7 said:
hi bud.

for the photos i send 1 blank at the back and the other one having my fullname birthday and the business name who took your photos.

2. for xpress post, buy 2 envelops I forgot what size but canada post clerk will help you. mine was 1 big envelop (this is the envelop that will go to Ottawa)
and meduim size envelop (this is the envelop to come back to you) ------(The meduim size envelop must be inside the big envelop)

Big envelop,I just filled out Ottawa's address in the " TO" (Ottawas add) and "From" (My name and address)
meduim size envelop, I just filled out the " TO" (my address) and "from: (leave it blank)

hope this will help bud
I did exactly the same as cuteness7

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
milo2015 said:
Thanks ,did your "mycic" status update Yesterday? When did your return tracker get activated?
just went through your earlier posts and got my answer.
So your mycic updated on Oct 17th and your tracker got activated on 18th at around 6pm. That means my tracker should get activated in couple of hours...

abhi_sahil04

Oct 20, 2016
hi ApolloX88 ,
can you please let us know when your tracker got activated ? or can you update us when it gets activated ?
I got my application approved at same time as you .
thanks,
Abhi