+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

passportwait

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hi My tracker just got activated but it says picked up from "GATINEAU, PQ" . Is it usual? Why not Ontario CPC? Please reply

SidWalia

May 11, 2017
Hey..
I just sent my Passport for stamping from Toronto.

I have a quick question though.

Do we need to write our address on the returning envelope or not? As the Passport Request email says that you do not need to write anything on the envelope, but the empoyee at Canada post said that you need to mention ur address on the returning envelope. M confused. Can anybody help please?

gadoken

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Hey..
I just sent my Passport for stamping from Toronto.

I have a quick question though.

Do we need to write our address on the returning envelope or not? As the Passport Request email says that you do not need to write anything on the envelope, but the empoyee at Canada post said that you need to mention ur address on the returning envelope. M confused. Can anybody help please?
The employee is probably basing that off old information or they think that you're sending your passport for a temporary resident visa stamping where you do fill in the address for the return envelope. As the PPR email states, do not write down your address on the return envelope.

SidWalia

May 11, 2017
The employee is probably basing that off old information or they think that you're sending your passport for a temporary resident visa stamping where you do fill in the address for the return envelope. As the PPR email states, do not write down your address on the return envelope.
Thank you for the reply.. thats what I thought...she just got me confused..so I thought of asking in the forum :)
So the passport will be delivered to the address mentioned in the Annex A form?

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine was activated about 7pm. And it took 3 business days after the approval. No reason to worry.
are you in Ontario? I hope I will have mine at 7pm.
cuz I planned to go to usa with my family...and urge to have my passport back. otherwise my husband gonna waste his vocation...