Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
PPR: 01-JUNE-2017
PP Sent: 05-JUNE-2017
PP Delivered: 13-JUNE-2017
APP Approval: 15-JUNE-2017
Tracker still not activated. Anyone know if they end up sending it regular mail if the return label expires? It's being sent to the US
Did you called them to ask if they have dispatched your pp yet?

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Just called them. MY PP delivered on June 16th.
They said that passports will be delivered by the end of this week and there are no delays in my case.
I think this applied to all June 16 passports. So don't worry they will soon send the passports.
Cool. Congrats!

Does your cic account shows case approved or does it still shows processing?

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Did you call them?
I called them many times, but most of the times they didn't give any info, however, i spoke with a very nice lady on monday and she said CIC should have delivered back passport to me by now. She sent an enquiry to the CIC main office to get an update. I will call them again on coming Friday,

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
I called them many times, but most of the times they didn't give any info, however, i spoke with a very nice lady on monday and she said CIC should have delivered back passport to me by now. She sent an enquiry to the CIC main office to get an update. I will call them again on coming Friday,
Have they confirmed receiving of your passport? I remember last week they were not confirming for you, right?

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called them. MY PP delivered on June 16th.
They said that passports will be delivered by the end of this week and there are no delays in my case.
I think this applied to all June 16 passports. So don't worry they will soon send the passports.

Thanks for the update mate.. ray of hope. But I was wondering if our application has not yet approved how are we going to receive the PP by end of this week. It's already Wednesday..... Anyways let's hope this happens and be optimistic :)

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Did you called them to ask if they have dispatched your pp yet?

No I haven't, since they had already emailed me a couple weeks ago saying it would be sent out. If I don't see it by tomorrow, I'll give them a call. I was hoping to avoid calling them, but since they said it was being mailed back out to me by Fri June 16th, I need to call them and find out why that wasn't the case.

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
No I haven't, since they had already emailed me a couple weeks ago saying it would be sent out. If I don't see it by tomorrow, I'll give them a call. I was hoping to avoid calling them, but since they said it was being mailed back out to me by Fri June 16th, I need to call them and find out why that wasn't the case.
Yup sounds right

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Why did you receive an email from them? Did you send an inquiry before?

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
When sending the package (photos, passport copies, annex a) , do we have to send it on signature post ??? Since it's a PO BOX I'm not sure there will be anyone to sign it.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
When sending the package (photos, passport copies, annex a) , do we have to send it on signature post ??? Since it's a PO BOX I'm not sure there will be anyone to sign it.
use expresspost, if sending from canada. no signature needed.

pavn

Jun 14, 2017
Guys what would be the consequences, If PNP Inland candidate goes to the Landing at another Province,is that could be an issue ???