+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passports to CPC-ottawa in October 2015

immigrant_44

Oct 19, 2015
tm1986 said:
Congrats. I don't have access to MyCIC since i went via a lawyer. So sent her an email . Hopefully there's some positive news from her side soon.
Hi tm1986,

Our application has been approved on the same day. But my return tracker has not been activated yet and hence I am getting worried. Could you let me know when your tracker gets/got activated.

Thanks. :)

PlasmodiumVivax

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Open Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2013
AOR Received.
August 16, 2013
Med's Request
August 19, 2013
Med's Done....
August 26, 2013
Interview........
NBI Docs req: Jan 14, 2014
Passport Req..
Naunahan nalang sa approval sa PR thru EE
VISA ISSUED...
Nganga pa rin Open work permit application
LANDED..........
Dec 8 2015
any of you folks who got their applications approved and closed have dependents who are outside canada waiting for their Visa Stamping? Just wondering if approved and close will still be applicable to those with dependents ouside canada.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
immigrant_44 said:
Hi tm1986,

Our application has been approved on the same day. But my return tracker has not been activated yet and hence I am getting worried. Could you let me know when your tracker gets/got activated.

Thanks. :)
Same here, application was approved and closed on Oct.14. But the return tracker has not been activated. I called CIC this morning, the staff answered my phone was very patient and polite, but he can't check to see if my passport has been mailed out or not, only told me to wait a few days..

yashiro_j

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
I_love_van said:
Same here, application was approved and closed on Oct.14. But the return tracker has not been activated. I called CIC this morning, the staff answered my phone was very patient and polite, but he can't check to see if my passport has been mailed out or not, only told me to wait a few days..
I'm in BC, Let's keep it updated

pk7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
PlasmodiumVivax said:
any of you folks who got their applications approved and closed have dependents who are outside canada waiting for their Visa Stamping? Just wondering if approved and close will still be applicable to those with dependents ouside canada.
I got COPR and visa and mycic still shows that application is open....My family backhome is waiting for their passports to be stamped...

pr_positive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Passports sent Oct 1, received at CPC Ottawa Oct. 5
Application has been closed and approved October 16, tracker is not yet activated as of this writing.

AndersS

Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my COPR today. Very happy with the whole process. A lot of people I know spent a lot of money on immigration lawyers, but I did it all myself, and saved a fortune. From the time I Got a.o.r its taken just over 2 months to become a permanent resident of this wonderful country. :D

PlasmodiumVivax

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Open Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2013
AOR Received.
August 16, 2013
Med's Request
August 19, 2013
Med's Done....
August 26, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dec 8 2015
pk7 said:
I got COPR and visa and mycic still shows that application is open....My family backhome is waiting for their passports to be stamped...
Thanks Pk7. It looks like ours wont tell us whether it's approved and closed untill all of us applicants gets our visa stamped.

pk7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
PlasmodiumVivax said:
Thanks Pk7. It looks like ours wont tell us whether it's approved and closed untill all of us applicants gets our visa stamped.
What about yours??? you also received your visa and COPR? and family is waiting backhome?? what your mycic account shows??

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application approved and closed. I should get my passport back by Friday.
Thanks all for your support.

PlasmodiumVivax

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Open Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2013
AOR Received.
August 16, 2013
Med's Request
August 19, 2013
Med's Done....
August 26, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dec 8 2015
pk7 said:
What about yours??? you also received your visa and COPR? and family is waiting backhome?? what your mycic account shows??
Still waiting for Visa and COPR from Ottawa. Family still waiting for their Visas as well. CIC account still no change.

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
guys, has anyone come up with average number of days to get Passport back from Ottawa?