+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA in June 2016

hexentry

Jul 8, 2016
sayantan said:
Hi guys,

My profile is showing that the application has been approved and case closed.Does that mean that Passport has been stamped by cic with the pr visa
Yes.
Congratulations!!!

zackeentry

Mar 11, 2016
Since Canada Post has withdrawn the lock out notice, do you guys think CIC might start sending out our passports today?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-post-union-labour-lock-out-mail-1.3672570

hexentry

Jul 8, 2016
zackeentry said:
Since Canada Post has withdrawn the lock out notice, do you guys think CIC might start sending out our passports today?
Did u got any news on your passports ?

For me ,I am sending email everyday to CPC ottawa to confirm where my passport is.But no response so far. :-(

zackeentry

Mar 11, 2016
hexentry said:
Did u got any news on your passports ?

For me ,I am sending email everyday to CPC ottawa to confirm where my passport is.But no response so far. :-(
Nothing yet :( but let's hope for the best

ifunmine

Sep 9, 2012
Worried :-[ :-[
I got the PPR email on 27 June and sent out all my document on 28 June by Canada post. I checked on the Tracking Delivery and it has been signed for by a J THOMAS on 11am 29 June . Till now, ten days passed, Nothing was received or changed. No email, Status keeps same and the package has not activated.
Is it normal? Hope tomorrow, come up with the good news.
Anyone has the similar situation as me.

zackeentry

Mar 11, 2016
ifunmine said:
Worried :-[ :-[
I got the PPR email on 27 June and sent out all my document on 28 June by Canada post. I checked on the Tracking Delivery and it has been signed for by a J THOMAS on 11am 29 June . Till now, ten days passed, Nothing was received or changed. No email, Status keeps same and the package has not activated.
Is it normal? Hope tomorrow, come up with the good news.
Anyone has the similar situation as me.
J THOMAS should be correct, mine was signed with the same name. I guess they have stopped processing due to the Canada Post Strike. Hopefully they will resume the process soon as it seems that Canada Post issue is back to the discussion table again.

hexentry

Jul 8, 2016
zackeentry said:
J THOMAS should be correct, mine was signed with the same name. I guess they have stopped processing due to the Canada Post Strike. Hopefully they will resume the process soon as it seems that Canada Post issue is back to the discussion table again.
Mine was same too "J THOMAS"

zackeentry

Mar 11, 2016
Hey guys, just let you know , CIC archived the previous news

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-07-06.asp

my return envelope just got activated.

ifunmine

Sep 9, 2012
Moi aussi!! See your guys on the border. By the way, who can ride me and my wife to there this week? I can pay the gas. I am in Montreal downtown.