Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Yes if you live in Ontario. For other provinces, nope.

Often it takes 5 to 7 days for the tracker activated, however, as you confirmed with CIC...I can't wait for that moment too lol ...U made me very curious now xD
That's not necessarily true.
I am in Alberta and got a mail yesterday that my passport was sent on Sept 7. Tracker was activated about 5 hours later and my passport is already in the province to be delivered Monday. Same for all my friends, it's typically 2 days.

Reactions: PAuaePakTor

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
That's not necessarily true.
I am in Alberta and got a mail yesterday that my passport was sent on Sept 7. Tracker was activated about 5 hours later and my passport is already in the province to be delivered Monday. Same for all my friends, it's typically 2 days.
Bc the last time it took me 4 days, I guess they have delays sometimes.

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
PPR: Aug 1
PP Sent: Aug 8
PP Delivered to CPC: Aug 14
PR Approved: o_O
Tracker Activated: o_O
COPR Received: o_O
PP photocopies sent: Sept 5
PP photocopies received: Sept 7
Application approved: Sept 9
Tracker: Not yet activated
COPR: Not received yet

Reactions: RSh585

GaneshaON_3

Jun 12, 2017
Hello All Experts,

I am the follower of this forum.
I have a question,I got my passport with COPR which have expiry date till Jan/16/2018.but due to some personal problem its look like my wife wont be able to make it till then.
In that case what can be done? is there any way we can extend the expiry date of COPR.please suggest me the procedure if there is any.

thanks in advance

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello All Experts,

I am the follower of this forum.
I have a question,I got my passport with COPR which have expiry date till Jan/16/2018.but due to some personal problem its look like my wife wont be able to make it till then.
In that case what can be done? is there any way we can extend the expiry date of COPR.please suggest me the procedure if there is any.

thanks in advance
II suggest a soft landing for her, one week to apply for the social number (NAS in french)
You could stay longer so she would return, then you could take her the PR Card or she could apply for a PR travel document.

f your marital status change, you must return the CoPR.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
I have been trying to get a hold of someone at CIC every time I call them it tells me to try again as the lines are busy, my passport was sent to CPC-Ottawa on Aug 28, 2017 and the return label is still not activated whereas, for my spouse she received it back within 3 business days from the date it was sent and her passport was sent to NDVO. Is anybody else here who have submitted their passports on or before Aug 28, 2017 and haven't received it back yet? Please reply also if you guys know what email to contact them to inquire about the status of the passport please do reply in your comments.

Thanks,
Zainy

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
I have been trying to get a hold of someone at CIC every time I call them it tells me to try again as the lines are busy, my passport was sent to CPC-Ottawa on Aug 28, 2017 and the return label is still not activated whereas, for my spouse she received it back within 3 business days from the date it was sent and her passport was sent to NDVO. Is anybody else here who have submitted their passports on or before Aug 28, 2017 and haven't received it back yet? Please reply also if you guys know what email to contact them to inquire about the status of the passport please do reply in your comments.

Thanks,
Zainy
Yes I sent my PP on 29th Aug 2017 and still waiting. Currently people who sent their passports before 18th Aug have got their passports back. It takes 3 to 5 weeks currently to send the passport back.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for the reply, now that I know there are others who are experiencing the same thing gives me relief for an instance I was thinking that my passport was lost or maybe it got delivered to wrong address, just after my last post I called CIC and this time I got lucky some agent answered my call and told me that my passport is in print queue with all the other passports with that being said there are umpteen amount of passports waiting in queue for visa stamping and looks like they are following FIFO method I hope they do will be only fair.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Hi
I am Family Class (Spousal Sponsor) Outland applicant currently in Canada on TRV. My timeline is as below
PPR: 29-Aug-2017
PP sent to Ottawa: 29-Aug-2017
PP received in Ottawa: 30-Aug-2017
Waiting begins.....
Today I called 1-888-242-2100 from within Canada and agent (Very nice person) told me that passport is in printing room. Did not tell me approximate date of when should I receive the pp, on insisting He said may be this week or next but regretted that He can not tell me how long it will take.

Any ideas/experiences whether I will get it by next week around 18th Sep or it will be after 25th Sep to plan for landing accordingly.

Botinok

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hi,
still can not understand which button should I dial, when I am calling to IRCC to ask them about current situation with my passport (was approved, but still tracker is not activated).

Could some of you tell me, what did you dial to get this information?

thnx

Botinok

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Today I called 1-888-242-2100 from within Canada and agent (Very nice person) told me that passport is in printing room. Did not tell me approximate date of when should I receive the pp, on insisting He said may be this week or next but regretted that He can not tell me how long it will take.

Any ideas/experiences whether I will get it by next week around 18th Sep or it will be after 25th Sep to plan for landing accordingly.
I've checked IMM trackers recently. It takes on average 5-10 days to activate your tracker after your application is approved

actually trying to find an answer to the same question...