+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

bukyder

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2014
Netblizz183 said:
when do your permits going to expire?ours will expire in Nov.15.. if we don't get our passports back next week, then I have to apply for bowp..it's frustrating that CIC takes so freaking long to stamp visas.

My work permit will expire in July 2015. I would suggest that you apply for BOWP ASAP coz the processing time for applying for a work permit
online takes longer than the processing time indicated in CIC website.
Thanks!

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bukyder said:
Salamat! But I kind of having this feeling that we'll get our passports back next week.hehe. Let's see. If nothing happens by that time,'ll be in panic mode then.hehe. have a great weekend!
Panic mode ON

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Everyone,

I have decided not to check Canada Post Xpress tracking for the next two weeks as I am getting impatient everyday as I look for the delivery status.

This is my emoticon for CPC-Ottawa:

WAKE UP!!! STAMP OUR PR VISAS ASAP!!! hahaha..

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Dhang02 said:
Hi,did you also sent your passport through canada post on their po box address?when did you get the email of receipt confirmation?i emailed them almost everyday but no reply.thanks.btw I sent my passport sept 29 and went to ottawa October 1 its stuck for out for delivery till now
You got any update?? Did you try to contact ottawa?

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snoopy09 said:
ITEM PROCESSED yehey!!!
Hi congrats! Still nothing for mine!
What time did they processed your passport?
Anybody else here who got return tracker activated?

Snoopy09

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
Hi congrats! Still nothing for mine!
What time did they processed your passport?
Anybody else here who got return tracker activated?
thank you! 6:27pm Ottawa time

Dhang02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
junoesque4 said:
No update yet.i sent another email this morning but no reply just the auto reply.i don't know what to do now.i'm leaving the country soon.i already booked my ticket cause I was expecting it to arrive 1st week of October but it's been almost 20days now and I'm not sure if they have my passport or not:( i hope by next week we will all get our passports with visa stamp.

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Dhang02 said:
junoesque4 said:
Did you contact them?got any news with your passport?
They said they cannot confirm as they have lots of mail intake. Don't email them everyday they will get mad....have patience till end of this month. I hope god will do some magic....

Dhang02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
junoesque4 said:
They said they cannot confirm as they have lots of mail intake. Don't email them everyday they will get mad....have patience till end of this month. I hope god will do some magic....
[/quote
Yah,I also thought of that..I'm just being really impatient.not really impatient but worried about my passport.thank you

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Dhang02 said:
junoesque4 said:
[/quote
Yah,I also thought of that..I'm just being really impatient.not really impatient but worried about my passport.thank you
I am also worried unsure if they have got it or no....