+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

Diamn

Aug 18, 2014
Passport sent on 25 , they received on 26 ..but return tracker not activated yet ,, waiting urrrr

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey netblizz, thanks. i am from alberta. Dont worry yours will be activated tomorrow as mine reached there on 26th too

Ethanrohan23

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
Netblizz183 said:
Hey ethan, when did your passport reached Ottawa?
I think I am the only Sept. 26th batch that return tracker is not activated!
They received my passport sept 30th..it 2 weeks now and still nothing.. :'(

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
rajsaigal said:
Hey ynoweh, its the ready for visa request letter. Did your friend mailed the ready for visa email print out with the passports and photos?
Yup, everything was sent: passports, ready for visa letter, photos, prepaid canada post envelope, etc. it's just so surprising why the email came from cio sydney, and there was no request letter received on the 24th but the passport req only on the night of 23rd... Hmmmmm....they emailed ottawa already clarifying.

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my landing today at Coutts Canada/US Border. We parked our car at the canadian side, then walked to the US, where they gave the refusal to entry US (even if I had the US visa, they give refusals because as they said this is how happens all the time and it doesn't affect any following travels to US). After that we walked back with the paper they gave us to the Canadian side. The canadian immigration officer asked for the passport, copr, driver license or other document to verify the address, and all the study and work permits. He made the correction to the original entry date (which was in the document as the last entry date) on the copr. the whole thing took in total ~ 1 hour. There were no line neither at US nor Canada border. Good luck everyone!

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freckle said:
I did my landing today at Coutts Canada/US Border. We parked our car at the canadian side, then walked to the US, where they gave the refusal to entry US (even if I had the US visa, they give refusals because as they said this is how happens all the time and it doesn't affect any following travels to US). After that we walked back with the paper they gave us to the Canadian side. The canadian immigration officer asked for the passport, copr, driver license or other document to verify the address, and all the study and work permits. He made the correction to the original entry date (which was in the document as the last entry date) on the copr. the whole thing took in total ~ 1 hour. There were no line neither at US nor Canada border. Good luck everyone!
Congrats bro:)) Following your steps in a few days:)

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diamn said:
Passport sent on 25 , they received on 26 ..but return tracker not activated yet ,, waiting urrrr
At least I am not alone. Lol. Mine also reached on the 26th but return tracker still not activated!
Maybe it will be activated tomorrow...let's see.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajsaigal said:
Hey netblizz, thanks. i am from alberta. Dont worry yours will be activated tomorrow as mine reached there on 26th too
I really hope so raj!

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freckle said:
Congrats freckle! your long journey for your permanent residency has finally over!
Btw, how many months did the officers told you to wait for your PR card?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Netblizz183 said:
Congrats freckle! your long journey for your permanent residency has finally over!
Btw, how many months did the officers told you to wait for your PR card?
I think he said 90 days. They also give printed instructions on what to do after obtaining the residency and how to maintain the residency, and etc.

Thanks guys for your wishes!

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snoopy09 said:
They received mine too Sept 26 my tracker is NOT activated . #sad #whatsWrongCIC
There's only a few of us left in Sept. 26, others have already received their passports or return trackers already activated.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
I have received my passport back from Ottawa today and I am overwhelmed. I couldn't have survive the most gruelling 10 months of my life without the people here whom I shared so many emotions with. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me, for giving me hope and for your unending encouragement. I may not know you all personally but I truly appreciate all of you in this forum.

Congratulate to all who like me have already reach the rainbow's end with a smile and to those waiting I will continue to pray for you. Again, Thank you to all of you and I hope the best for everyone.

Good luck for the flag-pole.Love for all.

Yours,

Adi7 :-*

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adi7 said:
I have received my passport back from Ottawa today and I am overwhelmed. I couldn't have survive the most gruelling 10 months of my life without the people here whom I shared so many emotions with. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me, for giving me hope and for your unending encouragement. I may not know you all personally but I truly appreciate all of you in this forum.

Congratulate to all who like me have already reach the rainbow's end with a smile and to those waiting I will continue to pray for you. Again, Thank you to all of you and I hope the best for everyone.

Good luck for the flag-pole.Love for all.

Yours,

Adi7 :-*
Good luck bro :)