+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports requested with Medicals

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hi,

Hello,Did any one receiv request for passports with Medicals?We have received medical request with all other documents and also request for passports to be submitted within one month of completion of medicals.
We have submitted the same as per there letter in Dec 2008 and till now they have not returned the passports or not answering to our case specific requests, which is the only way of communicating with them, can any one assist in letting us know if there is any other way to contact them?

PCHC

Star Member
Mar 18, 2008
Send Email query with your File no. and others details to your visa office And also parallely keep checking your e-cas status regularly

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Dear PCHC
yes have sent e-mail . also left voice message and also sent specific enquiry,with full details but with no replies at all.
also e-cas status was last updated on 23 dec 08 with status shown as in process no other details.

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
newcomer said:
hi,can u plz disclose your processing visa office.And what was your date of AOR?thanks
Hi Newcomer
My visa office is in Nairobi - kenya and my AOR is 15 march 2005
thanks

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
HI Smiss9,

In your case i would rather say maybe the visa office has not recieved the medicals.Maybe the doctor sent the results via regular mail and it is taking alot of time.So, maybe you could send an email to the visa office again, or inquire from the doctor when they sent you medicals to the visa office.

Oh ! wait a minute, did you send the passports via express mail or regular mail? if by regular mail, it might be difficult to trace whether it was delivered or not, if by express mail, then please verify whether or not it was delivered.

This is my own point of view.

Good luck

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hi Chinaconnection

My passports and also the medicals by dr have been sent by dhl and i have confirmed receipt by their office.
my problem is no one answers either the mails or even the voice msg or the case specific enquiry posted from their site. which are the only available ways of contacting them.
thanks for your help

Chinaconnection said:
HI Smiss9,

In your case i would rather say maybe the visa office has not recieved the medicals.Maybe the doctor sent the results via regular mail and it is taking alot of time.So, maybe you could send an email to the visa office again, or inquire from the doctor when they sent you medicals to the visa office.

Oh ! wait a minute, did you send the passports via express mail or regular mail? if by regular mail, it might be difficult to trace whether it was delivered or not, if by express mail, then please verify whether or not it was delivered.

This is my own point of view.

Good luck

PCHC

Star Member
Mar 18, 2008
Did you send Right of landing fees as well along with your passports? Since this fees need to be paid before permanent resident visa is stamped in your passport.

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hi PCHC,

Yes,we have already paid them right of landing fees before sending our passports.
thanks

PCHC said:
Did you send Right of landing fees as well along with your passports? Since this fees need to be paid before permanent resident visa is stamped in your passport.

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
smiss9 said:
Hi,

Hello,Did any one receiv request for passports with Medicals?We have received medical request with all other documents and also request for passports to be submitted within one month of completion of medicals.
We have submitted the same as per there letter in Dec 2008 and till now they have not returned the passports or not answering to our case specific requests, which is the only way of communicating with them, can any one assist in letting us know if there is any other way to contact them?
Hello Smiss9,

Same situation with me.. I'm a bit confused now if there will still be the possibility that my visa will be denied. Got a passport request last end january 2009, then sent my passport on the first week of february... Our difference is that I had my medical last October 2008.... Any news on your end?

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hello mitchieline,

No news at our end.Which visa office have you submitted?
Thanks

mitchieline said:
smiss9 said:
Hi,

Hello Smiss9,

Same situation with me.. I'm a bit confused now if there will still be the possibility that my visa will be denied. Got a passport request last end january 2009, then sent my passport on the first week of february... Our difference is that I had my medical last October 2008.... Any news on your end?

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
we've submitted it in makati office. RCBC office.. do you have an idea though our passport have been requested, there;s still the possibility that our visa be denied? I read some that passport request may not necessarily mean that I'll get the Visa..

Hope to hear from you once you get your passport back... :)

smiss9 said:
Hello mitchieline,

No news at our end.Which visa office have you submitted?
Thanks

mitchieline said:
smiss9 said:
Hi,

Hello Smiss9,

keogh

Feb 24, 2009
Iam sorry to not answer your Q. but when you sudmit your second set of papers as i did on january the 1 how long did you wait for the medical this is pat from dublin going through London

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hello keogh,

we have submitted our second set of docs in the month of sept along with our medicals and my son has been asked to do more test which completed in last week of dec'08 and after that we have submitted our passports,so still waiting for passports.
thanks

keogh said:
Iam sorry to not answer your Q. but when you sudmit your second set of papers as i did on january the 1 how long did you wait for the medical this is pat from dublin going through London

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
smiss9 said:
Dear PCHC
yes have sent e-mail . also left voice message and also sent specific enquiry,with full details but with no replies at all.
also e-cas status was last updated on 23 dec 08 with status shown as in process no other details.
How do you know when it was last updated?