+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports requested with Medicals

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
When we open the site to check our status it is written below 'last modified on 23rd dec 08' so we assume that may be this is the date when they have updated.Before it was 25th aug08.This is i am talking about Nairobi-kenya site.
Thanks
NewYorker said:
smiss9 said:
Dear PCHC
yes have sent e-mail . also left voice message and also sent specific enquiry,with full details but with no replies at all.
also e-cas status was last updated on 23 dec 08 with status shown as in process no other details.
How do you know when it was last updated?

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
smiss9 said:
When we open the site to check our status it is written below 'last modified on 23rd dec 08' so we assume that may be this is the date when they have updated.Before it was 25th aug08.This is i am talking about Nairobi-kenya site.
Thanks
NewYorker said:
smiss9 said:
Dear PCHC
yes have sent e-mail . also left voice message and also sent specific enquiry,with full details but with no replies at all.
also e-cas status was last updated on 23 dec 08 with status shown as in process no other details.

That date on the bottom of the page is not for the update of your case, it is for the update of that web page, which is the changes CIC made to the web page. If you notice every page has a date in the bottom.

To find the dates like these, you need to order CAIP notes.

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hello Newyorker,

Can you please tell me how to order CAIP notes.
Thanks
NewYorker said:
smiss9 said:
Thanks
NewYorker said:
smiss9 said:
Dear PCHC

That date on the bottom of the page is not for the update of your case, it is for the update of that web page, which is the changes CIC made to the web page. If you notice every page has a date in the bottom.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
smiss9 said:
Hello Newyorker,

Can you please tell me how to order CAIP notes.
Thanks
NewYorker said:
smiss9 said:
Thanks
NewYorker said:
smiss9 said:
Dear PCHC

Answer to your question may be here;

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pmm-please-help-caips-notes-t14563.0.html

keogh

Feb 24, 2009
Hi sorry if you have not heard any word yet but can you tell me how long was it after you send your second set of papers when did you get word about your medical(pat from Dublin going via London)

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
keogh said:
Hi sorry if you have not heard any word yet but can you tell me how long was it after you send your second set of papers when did you get word about your medical(pat from Dublin going via London)
Hello Our clinic has submitted the our medical last Feb 17 and it was only reflected in the System of the Embassy yesterday (March 9)

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Dear mitchieline,

Not yet received our passports.Is is 4 months now and we are planning to write to immigration minister canada.
our visa office is not even bother to reply our email.several time we have written them email,fax but no respone and we required our passports back as my son need to travel.

smiss9

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Just be patient for another month or two and hopefully you'll get you passports back with the visas you've already gone this far.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
smiss9 said:
Dear mitchieline,

Not yet received our passports.Is is 4 months now and we are planning to write to immigration minister canada.
our visa office is not even bother to reply our email.several time we have written them email,fax but no respone and we required our passports back as my son need to travel.

miss9
Call them, this is odd that they have not sent your passports and kept it for so long, may be they are lost in mail that is why you need to confirm, find a number or a way to contact a physical person, no fax or emails.

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hi New Yorker
We have sent them Fax 2 times, sent e-mial directly and thru our lawyers many times, no reply. they have no manned tel , just an answering machine that says that you cannot talk to anybody, if you have any queries then send fax or e-mail.
We even tried calling the Canadian embassy but were told that they cannot connect us to the visa section, best they can do is connect us to some answering machine where we can leave a voice message, we have done that also, we have even asked some friends to go personally to there office, but they were trated very badly at the gate itself and were not allowed to enter at all. now the only hope we have is to contact the High commissioner or the immigration mminister in canada and ask whats happening.,
do you have any suggestions? as for the passports getting lost its not possible sine we sent by DHl and also a prepaid cover for them to return the passports in, whats required is for them to inform us so that we can ask dhl to collect on our behalf.
smiss
NewYorker said:
smiss9 said:
Dear mitchieline,

miss9
Call them, this is odd that they have not sent your passports and kept it for so long, may be they are lost in mail that is why you need to confirm, find a number or a way to contact a physical person, no fax or emails.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
I am not sure what to tell you. Where did you applied from? DHL is the worst service by the way and there is a little possibility that they are lost by them.

Call DHL and ask them if they can track the DHL tracking bounded to you from CHC, if they cannot find anything on that then you need to contact whatever you can to find out about this.

You don't have to think only negative, it could be a real delay from CIC but it is odd so you should investigate.

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
Hi Smiss9,

How far are you gone with the waiting of your passports ?

By the way i wish to ask you a few questions;

1) When they sent you the request for medical letter, did your status change online? i mean did they indicate online that a letter was sent to you?

2 ) Are you dealing with a lawyer?

3 ) Did you send the documents by yourself or you had your lawyer send them for you?

4) Where did you do your medicals? was it at one of the designated clinics by the Embassy ?

5 ) When you tracked your mail from DHL website and found that the mail was delivered, did your online status change thereafter?

keogh

Feb 24, 2009
sorry for so long to answer

how are you getting on I take it you are their now we only done our meds in December so we are now on the fence

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
smiss9 said:
Hi,

Hello,Did any one receiv request for passports with Medicals?We have received medical request with all other documents and also request for passports to be submitted within one month of completion of medicals.
We have submitted the same as per there letter in Dec 2008 and till now they have not returned the passports or not answering to our case specific requests, which is the only way of communicating with them, can any one assist in letting us know if there is any other way to contact them?
Your case has been shockingly delayed.I guess there might be something that is not adding up,but surprisingly you confirmed that your documents actually reached them.Have you tried calling them via telephone? Well,if all fails,then you might at some point have to physically appear at their office and seek to talk to someone at the inquiry/information desk i.e if the office is within quick reach.Before then keep pumping in your chosen mode of communication to them.Hopefully it works out well.