+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passports received with visa stamp

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Dear All,

Atlast we received our passports with visa stamps .We are planning to visit canada Toronto in the month of june'09.
Can anyone who is currently staying at Toronto help us to find out accomodation.
We required accomodation for 4 people for a month and after one month bachelor accomodation for my younger son who is going to stay back there.

Smiss9

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations,

When you applied and where?

All the best

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
Smiss9,

Hmmm! i am so happy for you. You know i got a little concerned with your situation. Atlast you've made it. Congrats.Still waiting for our passports.

Safe Journey to Toronto.

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hi ,
Thanks alot for best wishes.
Regarding a letter to the minister we drafted and sent to our consultant,who told us that it will not serve any purpose as at the most we will get only automated reply.Also in the meantime we received a message from visa office that they issued the visas and returning passports.

Smiss9
Chinaconnection said:
Smiss9, did you finally write a letter to the Minister regarding your passports?

Thanks

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
Smiss9,

That was a good thing they finally gave your visas. We are still waiting, its been about 2 months now. I just wish the apssports come with visas, that's my greatest concern.

I wish you all the best.