+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS / COPIES TO CPC-OTTAWA IN DECEMBER 2015 - LETS CONNECT!!

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
vsu said:
By my lawyer quoting holidays :(
From my experience, "lawyers" are usually not as knowledgeable as they might present themselves and don't like to give any guarantees. That's why he/she told you it will take 4 weeks, just to be on a safe side. There are no official time frames for PR Visa issuance, and CIC agents cannot comment how fast you can get your passports back either.
But from what I've heard on this forum, standard time frame (holidays away) is exactly 15 days from the moment your passport is received in Ottawa. However, some people (like myself), do not fit in this category for whatever reason. :-(
But I'm sure you'll get your docs back much faster than 4 weeks.

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
Quick update, my status has just changed to approved and closed. hopefully I'll get my passport back soon.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
alicefox said:
Quick update, my status has just changed to approved and closed. hopefully I'll get my passport back soon.
it took 21 days to process and still not sent...

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
mohsin.ipr said:
Nohting much you can do in term of Prep. Its just a matter of asking CIC to change the VO for your Wife to india. I have already sent an email to ottawa requesting the change but no replies so far. their response time in 21 days. and the dealine for submitting the passports is 30 days. lolx lets hope for best.
i have sent my passports and photos to ottawa and also attached a letter requesting for the change of VO for my Wife. Hope all goes well.

Best of luck
Thanks buddy! Wish you all the very best! Hope you get a fast response and are in Canada at the earliest :)

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
a quick doubt. We have to send passport by regular mail right? Not by xpresspost courier? And just include one Canadapost xpresspost envelope with our address with the package?

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
a quick doubt. We have to send passport by regular mail right? Not by xpresspost courier? And just include one Canadapost xpresspost envelope with our address with the package?
I used xpresspost to send as well and included a xpresspost envelope inside for return. That way it will be faster and can track the delivery to CPC. If you use regular post, it may take more time and may not able to track..

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksk_fsw said:
I used xpresspost to send as well and included a xpresspost envelope inside for return. That way it will be faster and can track the delivery to CPC. If you use regular post, it may take more time and may not able to track..
same thing i did so better you do the same............... don't save couple of dollar in the final step specially in case of passport ha ha ha ha ha :p :p :p :p congrats.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
sukhdeep1234 said:
same thing i did so better you do the same............... don't save couple of dollar in the final step specially in case of passport ha ha ha ha ha :p :p :p :p congrats.
:) :D Thanks. I will do the same.

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alicefox said:
Mine was sent on Dec 8 and received on Dec 9.
So it took quit a while as well.
Are we going to get any email when they send our passports back? How do we know?
Are you able to track it using the return xpresspost tracking number?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
passport sent on dec 30th. used canada post expresspost envelope. as per the letter all inland people have to send it only through canada post.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
I have sent mine yesterday. hope to get reply soon.
Congratz ntwkengg and SAJ on your PPR. i see we three are always close with the timelines :)

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin.ipr said:
I have sent mine yesterday. hope to get reply soon.
Congratz ntwkengg and SAJ on your PPR. i see we three are always close with the timelines :)

thasnks mohsin... hope to get passport soon so that we can complete our landing process... lets see how much time it takes 3 weeks as per other post.