+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport with London High Commission

Landwarrior

Dec 1, 2013
Hi All,

It's been a month since I sent my passports to London from Dubai. Haven't heard anything back from them so far and can't travel anywhere without passports. Anyone has any recent experience with them? Historically how many days do they take to send passports back? And how do they deliver in Dubai, do I have to collect from Abu Dhabi consulate? Anyone from UAE having recent experience?

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

lucky17

Apr 21, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 05, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 05, 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 05, 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
waiting..
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon..
LANDED..........
In God's Time..
Hi is there any update on the status of your passport submitted in London Visa Office?

I am also an applicant for TWP in London Visa Office, been waiting for almost 8months,i just want to share to you my friend's experience, she sends her passport to London Visa Office for visa stamping and i think it was only less than a month when she got her passport back with visa stamp, i think if its more than a month after you send your passport and its written in their email that it will take them 3-4 weeks to process, you should send them a general inquiry about your passport, just indicate the date you submitted your passport and put subject on your email because sometimes they entertain inquiry depending on the emails they received whether its urgent or not.

I hope it helps..