+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Transmission- TRV

superninay

Feb 13, 2014
Hi there, I made my application for TRV here in Philippines using online application and I just got a letter from CIC requesting my original passport. I just want to know if I have to avail the services of VAC or just send my passport directly to immigration office? May I know the advantage of going through VAC based on your experience? Thanks in Advance ;)

pisces1981

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7, 2013
File Transfer...
June 28, 2013
Med's Done....
May 25, 2013
Passport Req..
March 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April :)
Hello - I wanted to know how did you send your passport to the embassy please.. Thanks!

superninay

Feb 13, 2014
pisces1981 said:
Hello - I wanted to know how did you sendembassy hssport to the embassy please.. Thanks!

Hi pisces1981...i already sent my passport to VAC through courier...they told me there's no way icould send directly to VO...canadian embassy here in PH doesnt have dropbox anymore.

cSoleil

Feb 18, 2014
Hi superninay, I have the same predicament as you did. I am hoping I could just give it personally as the processing fee charged by VAC is so expensive.

Please do update us as to how long it took before you got your passport back. Thanks!

travelerguy

Feb 22, 2014
Hello,

Good day to all. i have some questions

1. I got this message from them just after 1 day of submission online (I'm a Filipino & in the Philippines). Does this mean they grant me a visa? its like less than 24hours from the time i submitted my application.

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application."

2. Is this the address where to send my passport?
Canada Visa Application Centre Manila
VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc.
Mezzanine Floor Ecoplaza Bldg.
Chino Roces Ave Ext. Pasong Tamo Ext.
Makati city 1231
Philippines

3. Can I just go there and give it to them since its only less than 5mins away from our house.

4. any other fees i need to pay and how much?

Sorry, might have silly questions here but this is just my first time applying.

Thank you so much in advance :)

thank you so much