28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Officially received on 6th October and they don’t even reply for the mail
That's sad... I had to reschedule my flight schedule also ;( .. They are taking 20 days to just stamp the visa. And did you call CIC and they are asking for one week more? you mean till 27 October?

But one of our fellow on this forum also submitted his passport on 6 October. He has got his tracking status active yesterday.

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
That's sad... I had to reschedule my flight schedule also ;( .. They are taking 20 days to just stamp the visa. And did you call CIC and they are asking for one week more? you mean till 27 October?

But one of our fellow on this forum also submitted his passport on 6 October. He has got his tracking status active yesterday.
The guy who talked to me told like based on his experience he mentioned. Yeah there’s one more fellow in this forum whose application status was approved and his passport was received there on October 5

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Let’s hope for the best
Yeah this is all what we can do... I also never got any reply back from cpc-o or webform enquiry. I think it was better to fly back to India and submit passport for stamping in canadian embassy.

J-chy

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
The guy who talked to me told like based on his experience he mentioned. Yeah there’s one more fellow in this forum whose application status was approved and his passport was received there on October 5
To be attention that the date tracking number showed passport arrived in Ottawa is 2 Oct. But CIC received said it was received on 5 Oct. and there was a long weekend last week.So date might be delay ~

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
To be attention that the date tracking number showed passport arrived in Ottawa is 2 Oct. But CIC received said it was received on 5 Oct. and there was a long weekend last week.So date might be delay ~
Actually my passport was officially received in the office on 6 th October they told me that

berrknots

Oct 17, 2017
Hello what phone number you use to get hold of CIc? Going to call them now. Thabks

berrknots

Oct 17, 2017
Update: finally after 40mins waiting, lady said they got my passport on 6thOct, delivered oTTawa Oct.4. In the line for printing.. estimated 3weeks waiting now from the time they received.Might send it on 24-25th next week.. Lets keep praying

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Update: finally after 40mins waiting, lady said they got my passport on 6thOct, delivered oTTawa Oct.4. In the line for printing.. estimated 3weeks waiting now from the time they received.Might send it on 24-25th next week.. Lets keep praying
That’s too bad