Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Hey Guys, I just have one query..

I just lodged my application.. Now I am moving to Australia in two months as I also received PR from Australia.

Now when I got Passport Request, can I apply through Australia? oe have to come India?

Please helm me in this matter.. If some one knows about it..

Thanks..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravi Rami said:
Hey Guys, I just have one query..

I just lodged my application.. Now I am moving to Australia in two months as I also received PR from Australia.

Now when I got Passport Request, can I apply through Australia? oe have to come India?

Please helm me in this matter.. If some one knows about it..

Thanks..
You can apply from Australia as well. If you've submitted the post ITA application, send CIC an update about change of address when you move to Australia.

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can apply from Australia as well. If you've submitted the post ITA application, send CIC an update about change of address when you move to Australia.
Thank you very much for your reply.

But I have appointed agent for my application, and in details he is my representative.

Still I can give details about my address change, as all the further process will be taken care by my agent only.

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
CanadaImmi2015 said:
Same here. Any changes on your myCIC account?
My CIC account says application closed ???

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
CanadaImmi2015 said:
Final status is 'Approved' ? Your stamping is done then. You should be getting back your PP very soon
Yes. The final status is Approved. but still no clue when will I get my passport back. The VFS webpage is not updated with what's happening.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,

I just collected my passport. Got a relief.

I submitted my passport on 14th Jan(Thursday) with a request letter to please process it sooner as I need to travel by 20th Jan 2016.
Got very tensed as I actually have to travel.

Then submitted a Withdrawal request to return the Passport to VFS Delhi on Monday i.e 18th Jan 2016. But luckily I got the processed Passport today and status was updated yesterday i.e its ready to collect.

Just to update you all:
VFS Delhi says CIC takes at least 5 days for processing the passports means it can go higher.
If a withdrawal request is submitted then the timeline for that is minimum 2 days to return the Passports, again that can go higher too.

I took the risk of submitting the Passports but got tensed the very next day. So please don't take this kind of step. Past few days have passed like hell to me. Submit the Passports if you have enough time.

One more point related to photographs. I submitted the Photographs clicked by a local studio with stamp on back side and date written by hand.
I explained the Photographer about the dimensions but he did his own way. Made the size of 50*70mm but inside it, he kept 70-90% visibility i.e chin to head was coming 50mm and asked him to develop again with 31-36mm inside aread. He delivered that too.
And when I went to VFS they picked the photographs with chin to head size of 50mm, actually they didn't bother as per them inside area doesn't matter much.

CIC will use one photography only that will be stuk to COPR letter and other photograph was returned in the same envelope.

Timelines in Signature.

Silvi

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
Silvi6 said:
Hey Guys,

I just collected my passport. Got a relief.

I submitted my passport on 14th Jan(Thursday) with a request letter to please process it sooner as I need to travel by 20th Jan 2016.
Got very tensed as I actually have to travel.

Then submitted a Withdrawal request to return the Passport to VFS Delhi on Monday i.e 18th Jan 2016. But luckily I got the processed Passport today and status was updated yesterday i.e its ready to collect.

Just to update you all:
VFS Delhi says CIC takes at least 5 days for processing the passports means it can go higher.
If a withdrawal request is submitted then the timeline for that is minimum 2 days to return the Passports, again that can go higher too.

I took the risk of submitting the Passports but got tensed the very next day. So please don't take this kind of step. Past few days have passed like hell to me. Submit the Passports if you have enough time.

One more point related to photographs. I submitted the Photographs clicked by a local studio with stamp on back side and date written by hand.
I explained the Photographer about the dimensions but he did his own way. Made the size of 50*70mm but inside it, he kept 70-90% visibility i.e chin to head was coming 50mm and asked him to develop again with 31-36mm inside aread. He delivered that too.
And when I went to VFS they picked the photographs with chin to head size of 50mm, actually they didn't bother as per them inside area doesn't matter much.

CIC will use one photography only that will be stuk to COPR letter and other photograph was returned in the same envelope.

Timelines in Signature.

Silvi
What's a withdrawal request?

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
StAnger said:
Submitted PP on 18th and received back on 20th.
It seems you live close to LVO??

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pgupta8 said:
Yes. The final status is Approved. but still no clue when will I get my passport back. The VFS webpage is not updated with what's happening.
@pgupta8 : Did you get your passport back?